The modern makeup and skincare studio offers world-renowned skincare products and result-driven treatments.
Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
The lowdown: OMG, there’s a new beauty spot in Bal Harbour and it’s called — you guessed it — Gee Beauty. The Bal Harbour Shops boutique marks the store’s first foray in the U.S. joining its Toronto sister.
“Gee Beauty is a modern makeup and skincare studio offering world-renowned skincare products and result-driven treatments like our signature Gee Beauty Brow threading service, our Secrets From The Chair makeup lesson, and our Ultimate Oxygen Facial,” Partner Celene Gee says.
The hood: Bundled inside Bal Harbour Shops, Gee Beauty is next door to La Goulue restaurant on the first floor.
The vibe: Think high glamour, darling. The all-white aesthetic exudes a clean and cool feel. “We encourage our clients to sit back and relax,” Gee says.
The highlights: Choose from a spate of services such as makeup application, eyebrow threading, facials or waxing. Get-gorgeous goodies by Gee Beauty Cosmetics, SkinCeuticals, Tata Harper, Rodial, Dr. Sebagh, Rodin, Nude Skincare, Malin + Goetz, St. Tropez and Talika are also in store for both men and women.
Their signature treatments? The Ultimate Oxygen Facial ($180), Gee Eyebrow Threading ($35) or Give Me Some Air Facial ($80). “We customize our facials. Depending on whether you want firming, clarity, brightening or smoothing,” Gee adds.
Sweet deal: Bring in this article and get 15% off your first service of choice.
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Find Your Fleek: Eyebrow Design Innovates Miami Beauty Scene
- Favor App Launches Miami Delivery Service
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Miami Swim Week 2015 Recap
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- Trunk Show at The Standard