The modern makeup and skincare studio offers world-renowned skincare products and result-driven treatments.
Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
The lowdown: OMG, there’s a new beauty spot in Bal Harbour and it’s called — you guessed it — Gee Beauty. The Bal Harbour Shops boutique marks the store’s first foray in the U.S. joining its Toronto sister.
“Gee Beauty is a modern makeup and skincare studio offering world-renowned skincare products and result-driven treatments like our signature Gee Beauty Brow threading service, our Secrets From The Chair makeup lesson, and our Ultimate Oxygen Facial,” Partner Celene Gee says.
The hood: Bundled inside Bal Harbour Shops, Gee Beauty is next door to La Goulue restaurant on the first floor.
The vibe: Think high glamour, darling. The all-white aesthetic exudes a clean and cool feel. “We encourage our clients to sit back and relax,” Gee says.
The highlights: Choose from a spate of services such as makeup application, eyebrow threading, facials or waxing. Get-gorgeous goodies by Gee Beauty Cosmetics, SkinCeuticals, Tata Harper, Rodial, Dr. Sebagh, Rodin, Nude Skincare, Malin + Goetz, St. Tropez and Talika are also in store for both men and women.
Their signature treatments? The Ultimate Oxygen Facial ($180), Gee Eyebrow Threading ($35) or Give Me Some Air Facial ($80). “We customize our facials. Depending on whether you want firming, clarity, brightening or smoothing,” Gee adds.
Sweet deal: Bring in this article and get 15% off your first service of choice.
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Miami-based Company DryZzz Makes Beauty Sleep Simple
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- Interview with #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills' Roxy Sowlaty
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- Tease to Get Toned