Gavanna Miami now open in Design District
New nightclub takes over former King Is Dead spot in Design District
Gavanna Miami - Wynwood’s newest hotspot - has opened its’ doors in the space previously occupied by Grass and the King is Dead. From the looks of it, they spared no expense in the club’s remodel. With more then a few rooms decked out with brand new leather seating and giant LED screens to go along with a gorgeous lighting design, this club has the makings of becoming one of the trendiest spots in the Design District.
Gavanna promises to bring a one of a kind experience to ensure you have the best time possible - hence their motto “Vibe dictates the night”. For now Gavanna is open Friday and Saturdays from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. with more nights to open as the year follows. Expect them to get in on the WMC action with events in the upcoming weeks.
If you’re a little curious and would love to check it out with your friends, I suggest going on Saturdays for their featured party “I’m Friends With the Owner”.
For more information or table reservations send an email to email@example.com
- Ultra Music Festival names retiring Miami Beach Police Chief Ray Martinez new security director
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 18 - 20
- Velvet Underground: Vinyl fever returns on Record Store Day, LA-based dark glam opera band 'Timur and the Dime Museum' plays for The Miami Light Project, and go retro with famed drag queen Elaine Lancaster at Miami Bingo Bash
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Plans emerge to save Miami's oldest bar as owners announce sale of Tobacco Road
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6