Gavanna Miami now open in Design District
New nightclub takes over former King Is Dead spot in Design District
Gavanna Miami - Wynwood’s newest hotspot - has opened its’ doors in the space previously occupied by Grass and the King is Dead. From the looks of it, they spared no expense in the club’s remodel. With more then a few rooms decked out with brand new leather seating and giant LED screens to go along with a gorgeous lighting design, this club has the makings of becoming one of the trendiest spots in the Design District.
Gavanna promises to bring a one of a kind experience to ensure you have the best time possible - hence their motto “Vibe dictates the night”. For now Gavanna is open Friday and Saturdays from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. with more nights to open as the year follows. Expect them to get in on the WMC action with events in the upcoming weeks.
If you’re a little curious and would love to check it out with your friends, I suggest going on Saturdays for their featured party “I’m Friends With the Owner”.
For more information or table reservations send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it