Gavanna Miami now open in Design District
New nightclub takes over former King Is Dead spot in Design District
Gavanna Miami - Wynwood’s newest hotspot - has opened its’ doors in the space previously occupied by Grass and the King is Dead. From the looks of it, they spared no expense in the club’s remodel. With more then a few rooms decked out with brand new leather seating and giant LED screens to go along with a gorgeous lighting design, this club has the makings of becoming one of the trendiest spots in the Design District.
Gavanna promises to bring a one of a kind experience to ensure you have the best time possible - hence their motto “Vibe dictates the night”. For now Gavanna is open Friday and Saturdays from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. with more nights to open as the year follows. Expect them to get in on the WMC action with events in the upcoming weeks.
If you’re a little curious and would love to check it out with your friends, I suggest going on Saturdays for their featured party “I’m Friends With the Owner”.
For more information or table reservations send an email to email@example.com
- III Points Festival celebrates third year this weekend
- Touchdowns (you hope), tequila, cheese, pre-game parties and boozing in the Grove
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Cabarets, supper clubs, oysters, bubbles, beer gardens, yoga & house music all night long
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party