Gavanna Miami now open in Design District
New nightclub takes over former King Is Dead spot in Design District
Gavanna Miami - Wynwood’s newest hotspot - has opened its’ doors in the space previously occupied by Grass and the King is Dead. From the looks of it, they spared no expense in the club’s remodel. With more then a few rooms decked out with brand new leather seating and giant LED screens to go along with a gorgeous lighting design, this club has the makings of becoming one of the trendiest spots in the Design District.
Gavanna promises to bring a one of a kind experience to ensure you have the best time possible - hence their motto “Vibe dictates the night”. For now Gavanna is open Friday and Saturdays from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. with more nights to open as the year follows. Expect them to get in on the WMC action with events in the upcoming weeks.
If you’re a little curious and would love to check it out with your friends, I suggest going on Saturdays for their featured party “I’m Friends With the Owner”.
For more information or table reservations send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register in advance to save on tickets for Ultra Music Festival 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Sept. 26 - 29
- Skrillex brings his Fall Tour to Mansion this Friday
- Go Drink This: The J-Bird Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Sneaker Pimps rejoice at Grand Central with Cam'ron and HaVen South Beach hosts Bar Wars
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 19 - 21
- Go Drink This: Grand Dad's Breakfast
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming