Gap's Lincoln Road Store is Re-Opened
The new two-story, 19,000-square-foot store is Gap's first Miami flagship.
1001 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
Addicted to the Gap? Well, we've got some excellent news for you. Gap's Lincoln Road store re-opened on Friday, June 20, 2014! The even better news? The new two-story, 19,000-square-foot store is Gap's first Miami flagship!
What's novel this time around? The new store at Lincoln Road offers an expanded product assortment of women’s, including GapFit and the addition of GapMaternity, as well as men’s, GapKids, babyGap and GapBody. Designed by award-winning Miami locals Carlos and Jackie Touzet of Touzet Studio, Gap is the first retailer to deliver a new iconic structure amongst the historic architecture along the length of Lincoln Road Promenade. This new architecture respects forms of the past and absorbs the light and materials of Miami Beach itself.
Built as a two-level environment, the new Gap store boasts 19,000 square feet; a 4,000 square feet addition to the past single-level retail space.The glass structure of the building allows sweeping vista views from inside and outside and is complimented by a locally inspired coral-studded limestone exterior. The interior plays on the light of Miami Beach with a wide-open environment that is filled with white and reflective materials. To bring warmth inside, oak is found throughout, both in furniture choices and architectural details.
Welcome back to the neighborhood, Gap.
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party
- Metro Railing, antique spicing, sommelier slamming, straycationing & Blocktoberfesting
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Cinema, celluloid, flicks, a new babe in Brickell named Marion & Mexican Independence Day
- Mansion nightclub closing its doors; re-opening as Icon