Gallery: Miami Music Week Pool Parties
When electronic dance music collides with sunny swimming pools, it looks like this
What happens when you take Miami Beach sunshine and swimming pools and throw in some electronic dance music during Miami Music Week? Some of the most iconic pool parties during the last week in March. Here's a look at parties hosted at the Surfcomber, the Shelborne, the Dream Hotel, the Gale Hotel, the Gansevoort and the National Hotel. Who's ready to dive in?
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Aug. 21-23
- Boozy brunches, dinner parties, rappers and night swimming
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Segafredo Brickell
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Legendary The Do-Over Miami party arrives on Sunday!
- Could this be the Best Place to Get a Beer in Miami: Concrete Beach Brewery