Gallery: Miami Music Week Pool Parties
When electronic dance music collides with sunny swimming pools, it looks like this
What happens when you take Miami Beach sunshine and swimming pools and throw in some electronic dance music during Miami Music Week? Some of the most iconic pool parties during the last week in March. Here's a look at parties hosted at the Surfcomber, the Shelborne, the Dream Hotel, the Gale Hotel, the Gansevoort and the National Hotel. Who's ready to dive in?
- Beer, pigskin, skin, more pigskin, music, more beer & Super Bowl!
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar