Gallery: Miami Music Week Pool Parties
When electronic dance music collides with sunny swimming pools, it looks like this
What happens when you take Miami Beach sunshine and swimming pools and throw in some electronic dance music during Miami Music Week? Some of the most iconic pool parties during the last week in March. Here's a look at parties hosted at the Surfcomber, the Shelborne, the Dream Hotel, the Gale Hotel, the Gansevoort and the National Hotel. Who's ready to dive in?
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Ball and Chain in Little Havana brings the Brazilian Girls to Miami
- Wynwood Art Auction, P.I.G. & funk 'n' jazz
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Sidebar opens in Little Havana, A Night in Monte Carlo (in Coral Gables), "Bette Midler" at the Cabaret and Full Mooning in Wynwood
- Miami duo launches high-tech InList app for nightlife experiences
- Gallery: Halloween on Lincoln Road 2014
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned
- Gallery - Vizcaya Halloween Sundowner 2014
- Beatniks, Art, Disco, More Disco and Strippers - it's not just Halloween, it's Miami!