Gallery: Miami Music Week Pool Parties
When electronic dance music collides with sunny swimming pools, it looks like this
What happens when you take Miami Beach sunshine and swimming pools and throw in some electronic dance music during Miami Music Week? Some of the most iconic pool parties during the last week in March. Here's a look at parties hosted at the Surfcomber, the Shelborne, the Dream Hotel, the Gale Hotel, the Gansevoort and the National Hotel. Who's ready to dive in?
- Radio Bar in South Beach hosts complimentary monthly mixology classes
- Go Drink This: Deal Closer
- FDR & Electric Pickle Anniversary Bashes, Battioke, Rolling Loud & Fools' Paradise at Churchill's
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two