The Lady's Gaga for Modani Furniture
Lady Gaga is, er, gaga for Modani furniture. Find out why.
Lady Gaga is, er, gaga for Modani furniture. Known for their affordable modern sofas, chairs and lamps, the Pop Princess had her dressing room outfitted with the brand while in town for her recent Monster Ball concert at the James L. Knight Center.
"We always jump to the opportunity to assist raw and original talent. Lady Gaga has revolutionized the idea of pop culture in the world, with no trends, just her unique personal style," says cofounder Steve Athea of the dressing room collaboration.
Choose from any one of their Minimalist, Contemporary, Baroque, Indian, Eclectic and Zen collections for a dash of glamour to your digs.
Sounds like a good romance to us.
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Sneaker Trend
- Sawgrass Mills Scores More Exclusive Shops
- Ultra Cool Fashion
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap