The Lady's Gaga for Modani Furniture
Lady Gaga is, er, gaga for Modani furniture. Find out why.
Lady Gaga is, er, gaga for Modani furniture. Known for their affordable modern sofas, chairs and lamps, the Pop Princess had her dressing room outfitted with the brand while in town for her recent Monster Ball concert at the James L. Knight Center.
"We always jump to the opportunity to assist raw and original talent. Lady Gaga has revolutionized the idea of pop culture in the world, with no trends, just her unique personal style," says cofounder Steve Athea of the dressing room collaboration.
Choose from any one of their Minimalist, Contemporary, Baroque, Indian, Eclectic and Zen collections for a dash of glamour to your digs.
Sounds like a good romance to us.
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends