The Lady's Gaga for Modani Furniture
Lady Gaga is, er, gaga for Modani furniture. Find out why.
Lady Gaga is, er, gaga for Modani furniture. Known for their affordable modern sofas, chairs and lamps, the Pop Princess had her dressing room outfitted with the brand while in town for her recent Monster Ball concert at the James L. Knight Center.
"We always jump to the opportunity to assist raw and original talent. Lady Gaga has revolutionized the idea of pop culture in the world, with no trends, just her unique personal style," says cofounder Steve Athea of the dressing room collaboration.
Choose from any one of their Minimalist, Contemporary, Baroque, Indian, Eclectic and Zen collections for a dash of glamour to your digs.
Sounds like a good romance to us.
- Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Adds More Stores!
- H&M Launches Conscious Collection in Miami
- Chanel Unveils Newly Redesigned Boutique in Bal Harbour
- Miami Fashion Week 2013
- Marilyn Monroe Collection at Macy's
- Made in Miami Hair Accessories
- Sofia Vergara's Golden Globes Look