Gabrielle Union talks about her new Vanilla Puddin wine
Chardonnay with Chelsea Handler
Gabrielle Union’s Vanilla Puddin’ wine tastes like, well, vanilla, said Chelsea Handler, who had the soon to be basketball wife on her nighttime talk show Tuesday night.
The two ladies chatted while drinking candidly about all sorts of stuff. Yes, Union and Dwyane Wade have set a wedding date and most likely will serve this chardonnay (in a bottle with no cork, for easy, quick access, the Being Mary Jane star said) at the ceremony.
We also were privy to more intimate information from Union about the couple — but not of a sexual nature. Union told Handler that that she eats a lot of fiber and not only uses uses the bathroom three times a day but leaves the door open and does not light a match.
No worries; Wade apparently knew Gaby's scatalogical nature from the start.
“There was none of that, ‘I don't fart, I don't poop.' I'm gonna be in there [the bathroom]!” said Union, giggling.
How, um, romantic?
But back to the matter at hand: According to a release, Union's 2012 white was created with JaM Cellars in the Napa Valley, and “has characteristics of pears, light French oak, and white chocolate with dollops of vanilla.”
Look for it on sale Feb. 12; more info on Twitter #myvanillawine on Facebook @ Vanilla Puddin Wine, which hadn't reached 100 likes as of midday Wednesday.
On Our Radar
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick