Gabrielle Union talks about her new Vanilla Puddin wine
Chardonnay with Chelsea Handler
Gabrielle Union’s Vanilla Puddin’ wine tastes like, well, vanilla, said Chelsea Handler, who had the soon to be basketball wife on her nighttime talk show Tuesday night.
The two ladies chatted while drinking candidly about all sorts of stuff. Yes, Union and Dwyane Wade have set a wedding date and most likely will serve this chardonnay (in a bottle with no cork, for easy, quick access, the Being Mary Jane star said) at the ceremony.
We also were privy to more intimate information from Union about the couple — but not of a sexual nature. Union told Handler that that she eats a lot of fiber and not only uses uses the bathroom three times a day but leaves the door open and does not light a match.
No worries; Wade apparently knew Gaby's scatalogical nature from the start.
“There was none of that, ‘I don't fart, I don't poop.' I'm gonna be in there [the bathroom]!” said Union, giggling.
How, um, romantic?
But back to the matter at hand: According to a release, Union's 2012 white was created with JaM Cellars in the Napa Valley, and “has characteristics of pears, light French oak, and white chocolate with dollops of vanilla.”
Look for it on sale Feb. 12; more info on Twitter #myvanillawine on Facebook @ Vanilla Puddin Wine, which hadn't reached 100 likes as of midday Wednesday.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party