Gabrielle Union talks about her new Vanilla Puddin wine
Chardonnay with Chelsea Handler
Gabrielle Union’s Vanilla Puddin’ wine tastes like, well, vanilla, said Chelsea Handler, who had the soon to be basketball wife on her nighttime talk show Tuesday night.
The two ladies chatted while drinking candidly about all sorts of stuff. Yes, Union and Dwyane Wade have set a wedding date and most likely will serve this chardonnay (in a bottle with no cork, for easy, quick access, the Being Mary Jane star said) at the ceremony.
We also were privy to more intimate information from Union about the couple — but not of a sexual nature. Union told Handler that that she eats a lot of fiber and not only uses uses the bathroom three times a day but leaves the door open and does not light a match.
No worries; Wade apparently knew Gaby's scatalogical nature from the start.
“There was none of that, ‘I don't fart, I don't poop.' I'm gonna be in there [the bathroom]!” said Union, giggling.
How, um, romantic?
But back to the matter at hand: According to a release, Union's 2012 white was created with JaM Cellars in the Napa Valley, and “has characteristics of pears, light French oak, and white chocolate with dollops of vanilla.”
Look for it on sale Feb. 12; more info on Twitter #myvanillawine on Facebook @ Vanilla Puddin Wine, which hadn't reached 100 likes as of midday Wednesday.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex