Gabrielle Union: I'm a huge Miami Heat fan
Gabrielle Union isn’t just a fan of Dwyane Wade, she’s actually a big follower of his sport as well. While appearing on The Queen Latifah Show Monday , she was asked by the host about her knowledge of basketball. “I know the offense, I know the defensive schemes and I know when they haven’t made proper adjustments,” said Union, who co-starred with Latifah in 2007’s The Perfect Holiday. “So I kindly offer my advice to Coach Spoelstra on occasion.” Union, in a ladylike black and white Rachel Roy dress (nope, no bump seen), added that she also screams “encouraging things” to her fiancé No. 3, and that she can get a little feisty with opposition. “I did actually yell out to DeAndre Jordan of the [Los Angeles] Clippers — sweet man, but not when he plays the Heat — that I was going to unfollow him on Instagram.”
On Our Radar
- Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'