Gabrielle Union hosts BET honors
Gabrielle Union was front and center - literally - at the 2013 BET Honors in Washington, D.C. Saturday night. The event celebrates distinguished African Americans performing at exceptional levels in the areas of music, literature, entertainment, media, service and education. Union hosted the evening's festivities and wore a collection of fabulous, figure flattering dresses throughout the night, including a newsworthy side cut out number. D-Wade is a lucky man!
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach