Gabrielle Union hosts BET honors
Gabrielle Union was front and center - literally - at the 2013 BET Honors in Washington, D.C. Saturday night. The event celebrates distinguished African Americans performing at exceptional levels in the areas of music, literature, entertainment, media, service and education. Union hosted the evening's festivities and wore a collection of fabulous, figure flattering dresses throughout the night, including a newsworthy side cut out number. D-Wade is a lucky man!
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event