Gabrielle Union hosts BET honors
Gabrielle Union was front and center - literally - at the 2013 BET Honors in Washington, D.C. Saturday night. The event celebrates distinguished African Americans performing at exceptional levels in the areas of music, literature, entertainment, media, service and education. Union hosted the evening's festivities and wore a collection of fabulous, figure flattering dresses throughout the night, including a newsworthy side cut out number. D-Wade is a lucky man!
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails