Gabrielle Union hosts BET honors
Gabrielle Union was front and center - literally - at the 2013 BET Honors in Washington, D.C. Saturday night. The event celebrates distinguished African Americans performing at exceptional levels in the areas of music, literature, entertainment, media, service and education. Union hosted the evening's festivities and wore a collection of fabulous, figure flattering dresses throughout the night, including a newsworthy side cut out number. D-Wade is a lucky man!
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges