Gabrielle Union hosts BET honors
Gabrielle Union was front and center - literally - at the 2013 BET Honors in Washington, D.C. Saturday night. The event celebrates distinguished African Americans performing at exceptional levels in the areas of music, literature, entertainment, media, service and education. Union hosted the evening's festivities and wore a collection of fabulous, figure flattering dresses throughout the night, including a newsworthy side cut out number. D-Wade is a lucky man!
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht