Gabby Bernstein in Miami
“Spirit Junkie” and New York Times bestselling author Gabby Bernstein paid The Standard Miami Beach Spa a visit for a lecture and book signing of her third tome, May Cause Miracles.
Hey, Soul Sisters, this post is for you.
“Spirit Junkie” and New York Times bestselling author Gabby Bernstein paid The Standard Miami Beach Spa a visit for a lecture and book signing of her third tome, May Cause Miracles. In typical Gabby fashion, droves of women and men flocked to the event which took place on the Yoga Deck but little did anyone anticipate an unusually blustery cold front swooping in. It was a windy affair to say the least but it made for a great story. “I’m a little chick! I may blow away!” Gabby joked as she spoke to the crowd on the last night of her U.S. book tour.
The gist of Gabby’s personal appearance? “I want to help people ignite radical change in their own life to create greater change in the world,” Gabby says. And by radical change, Gabby feels it takes subtle shifts to achieve this goal. Think of May Cause Miracles as a hip guide for releasing fear and allowing love to enter our lives — in just 40 days! Gabby also encouraged the crowd to get happy. Stat.
How so? “Manifest positive intentions. Ask for more. Meditate. Tell yourself you deserve the best. Open yourself to change,” she says.
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills