Fuor d'Acqua looking like the new celebrity hangout
In the middle of the action
If you didn't get to Italy this summer, get your slice of heaven at Fuor d'Acqua.
The new Washington Avenue restaurant /lounge means "Out of the Water," so you know the carefully curated menu is big on seafood. And the wine list is made to match every dish. The indoor/outdoor space was chock full of local socialites for the grand opening during Swim Week, lapping up the fresh pasta, and specialties like squid sauteed with swiss chard, stuffed calamari with tuna and mortadella in a tomato sauce and sea bass baked in a salted crust with carrots, zucchini and potatoes. Tomorrow, the gym.
Info: 560 Washington Ave., fuordacquamiami.com; 305.534.1921 or email email@example.com
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton to DJ Saturday night at WALL
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters