Fuor d'Acqua looking like the new celebrity hangout
In the middle of the action
If you didn't get to Italy this summer, get your slice of heaven at Fuor d'Acqua.
The new Washington Avenue restaurant /lounge means "Out of the Water," so you know the carefully curated menu is big on seafood. And the wine list is made to match every dish. The indoor/outdoor space was chock full of local socialites for the grand opening during Swim Week, lapping up the fresh pasta, and specialties like squid sauteed with swiss chard, stuffed calamari with tuna and mortadella in a tomato sauce and sea bass baked in a salted crust with carrots, zucchini and potatoes. Tomorrow, the gym.
Info: 560 Washington Ave., fuordacquamiami.com; 305.534.1921 or email email@example.com
On Our Radar
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again
- Maxim debuts its first swimwear collection at Miami Swim Week
- South Beach Seafood Festival Announces Participating Restaurants & VIP Sweepstakes