Fuor d'Acqua looking like the new celebrity hangout
In the middle of the action
If you didn't get to Italy this summer, get your slice of heaven at Fuor d'Acqua.
The new Washington Avenue restaurant /lounge means "Out of the Water," so you know the carefully curated menu is big on seafood. And the wine list is made to match every dish. The indoor/outdoor space was chock full of local socialites for the grand opening during Swim Week, lapping up the fresh pasta, and specialties like squid sauteed with swiss chard, stuffed calamari with tuna and mortadella in a tomato sauce and sea bass baked in a salted crust with carrots, zucchini and potatoes. Tomorrow, the gym.
Info: 560 Washington Ave., fuordacquamiami.com; 305.534.1921 or email email@example.com
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika