Fuor d'Acqua looking like the new celebrity hangout
In the middle of the action
If you didn't get to Italy this summer, get your slice of heaven at Fuor d'Acqua.
The new Washington Avenue restaurant /lounge means "Out of the Water," so you know the carefully curated menu is big on seafood. And the wine list is made to match every dish. The indoor/outdoor space was chock full of local socialites for the grand opening during Swim Week, lapping up the fresh pasta, and specialties like squid sauteed with swiss chard, stuffed calamari with tuna and mortadella in a tomato sauce and sea bass baked in a salted crust with carrots, zucchini and potatoes. Tomorrow, the gym.
Info: 560 Washington Ave., fuordacquamiami.com; 305.534.1921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show