Fuor d'Acqua looking like the new celebrity hangout
In the middle of the action
If you didn't get to Italy this summer, get your slice of heaven at Fuor d'Acqua.
The new Washington Avenue restaurant /lounge means "Out of the Water," so you know the carefully curated menu is big on seafood. And the wine list is made to match every dish. The indoor/outdoor space was chock full of local socialites for the grand opening during Swim Week, lapping up the fresh pasta, and specialties like squid sauteed with swiss chard, stuffed calamari with tuna and mortadella in a tomato sauce and sea bass baked in a salted crust with carrots, zucchini and potatoes. Tomorrow, the gym.
Info: 560 Washington Ave., fuordacquamiami.com; 305.534.1921 or email email@example.com
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud