Funkshionably Loud 411
In a fashion-induced coma? Snap out of it with Miami Fashion Weeks' finale — Funkshionably Loud.
Think Miami’s Fashion Weeks is over? Negatory.
This Thursday, March 25th and Friday, March 26th, mark the grand finale with Funkshionably Loud. A fierce combination of fashion and music, this series of events take place in a tent resurrected on 11th Street and Ocean Drive and The Setai.
Shows are free (yay!) and you can save your seat by e-mailing email@example.com.
Here are the deets, my fashion peeps:
Thursday, March 25th, 2010: At the Main Tent located at 11th and Ocean Drive from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m., check out LRG Clothing, Fall/Winter 2010 with R&B artist Kenny Dope and INDIA.
At The Setai hotel (2001 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach) at 8:00 p.m. enjoy Buffalo By David Bitton, Fall/Winter 2010 with DJ Peter Paul and Tyson Beckford. At 10:00 p.m. swing by the Buffalo Jeans Afterparty.
Friday, March 26th, 2010: At the Main Tent, there's an 8:00 p.m. LV Clothing, Fall/Winter 2010 with Little Louie Vega show.
Over at the Setai at 8:00 p.m., revel in Pitahaya Swimwear, Fall/Winter 2010 with DJ Jon Cutler. At 10:00 p.m., get down with thr Hotel Costes Parisian Nights Party with DJ Stephane Pompougnac.
It's going to be a glam slam finale.
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Sneaker Trend
- Sawgrass Mills Scores More Exclusive Shops
- Ultra Cool Fashion
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap