Funkshionably Loud 411
In a fashion-induced coma? Snap out of it with Miami Fashion Weeks' finale — Funkshionably Loud.
Think Miami’s Fashion Weeks is over? Negatory.
This Thursday, March 25th and Friday, March 26th, mark the grand finale with Funkshionably Loud. A fierce combination of fashion and music, this series of events take place in a tent resurrected on 11th Street and Ocean Drive and The Setai.
Shows are free (yay!) and you can save your seat by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the deets, my fashion peeps:
Thursday, March 25th, 2010: At the Main Tent located at 11th and Ocean Drive from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m., check out LRG Clothing, Fall/Winter 2010 with R&B artist Kenny Dope and INDIA.
At The Setai hotel (2001 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach) at 8:00 p.m. enjoy Buffalo By David Bitton, Fall/Winter 2010 with DJ Peter Paul and Tyson Beckford. At 10:00 p.m. swing by the Buffalo Jeans Afterparty.
Friday, March 26th, 2010: At the Main Tent, there's an 8:00 p.m. LV Clothing, Fall/Winter 2010 with Little Louie Vega show.
Over at the Setai at 8:00 p.m., revel in Pitahaya Swimwear, Fall/Winter 2010 with DJ Jon Cutler. At 10:00 p.m., get down with thr Hotel Costes Parisian Nights Party with DJ Stephane Pompougnac.
It's going to be a glam slam finale.
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store