Funnyman J. Anthony Brown brings the jokes to Miami
J. Anthony Brown just landed a new gig: He’s a regular on TV One’s new hit sitcom, “The Rickey Smiley Show.”
A staple on the nationally-syndicated Tom Joyner Morning Show (TJMS) for more than a decade, he is one of the voices that wake up millions of radio listeners in more than 195 markets. Plus, when he’s not on tv or the radio, Brown owns and operates the J Spot Comedy Club in Los Angeles, providing an incubator for up-and-coming and seasoned comics, who need to workshop new material.
See him in the flesh 8 p.m. Sunday for the New Year's Eve explosion at the James L Knight Center.
On Our Radar
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach