Funnyman J. Anthony Brown brings the jokes to Miami
J. Anthony Brown just landed a new gig: He’s a regular on TV One’s new hit sitcom, “The Rickey Smiley Show.”
A staple on the nationally-syndicated Tom Joyner Morning Show (TJMS) for more than a decade, he is one of the voices that wake up millions of radio listeners in more than 195 markets. Plus, when he’s not on tv or the radio, Brown owns and operates the J Spot Comedy Club in Los Angeles, providing an incubator for up-and-coming and seasoned comics, who need to workshop new material.
See him in the flesh 8 p.m. Sunday for the New Year's Eve explosion at the James L Knight Center.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore