Funnyman J. Anthony Brown brings the jokes to Miami
J. Anthony Brown just landed a new gig: He’s a regular on TV One’s new hit sitcom, “The Rickey Smiley Show.”
A staple on the nationally-syndicated Tom Joyner Morning Show (TJMS) for more than a decade, he is one of the voices that wake up millions of radio listeners in more than 195 markets. Plus, when he’s not on tv or the radio, Brown owns and operates the J Spot Comedy Club in Los Angeles, providing an incubator for up-and-coming and seasoned comics, who need to workshop new material.
See him in the flesh 8 p.m. Sunday for the New Year's Eve explosion at the James L Knight Center.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills