FUNKSHION: Fashion Week Miami Beach
Couldn't swing tickets to New York or Paris Fashion Week? No worries, Miami's got its own thing going on.
In a fashion funk?
Snap out of it with FUNKSHION: Fashion Week Miami Beach.
Now in its 13th season, this fusion of music, art and fashion will showcase the Spring/Summer '10 collections of Richie Rich, Nicole Miller, Abi Ferrin, Custo Barcelona and more.
Here are the hour-by-hour deets, my fellow fashionistas:
Wednesday, October 14th
8:00 p.m.: A*MUSE by Richie Rich introducing Pamela Anderson at The Setai Hotel
10:00 p.m.: Pamela Anderson and Dan Mathews host charity dinner at W Hotel benefiting PETA
Thursday, October 15th
6:00 pm.: Nail Polish with Pam
7:00 p.m.: Harpers Bazaar’s Magia De La Moda at The Bass Museum of Art benefiting Susan G Komen Foundation
9:00 p.m.: Red Dress Fashion Show benefiting American Heart Association at The Setai Hotel
10:00 p.m.: Red Dress Afterparty at The Setai Hotel
Friday, October 16th
6:00 p.m.: Fashion Group International Emerging Designers Competition at The Bass Museum of Art
7:00 p.m.: Winner of FGI Competition 2009 Fashion Show at The Bass Museum of Art
8:00 p.m.: Abi Ferrin Fashion Show at The Bass Museum of Art
9:00 p.m.: Nicole Miller Fashion Show at The Setai Hotel
10:00 p.m.: Nicole Miller Afterparty with performance of Nicole Henry at The Setai Hotel
Saturday, October 17th
6:00 p.m.: Cookie Magazine Fashion Show presenting Puma, Diesel, Baby Phat and Phat Farm at The Bass Museum of Art 6:30 p.m.: Adventure Design by Eugene Jones at Bass Museum
7:00 p.m.: Rio Soul Fashion Show at The Bass Museum of Art
8:00 p.m.: Liquid Metal Fashion Show at The Bass Museum of Art
9:00 p.m.: Custo Barcelona Fashion Show at The Setai Hotel
10:00 p.m.: Custo Barcelona Afterparty at The Setai Hotel
RSVP by browsing over to www.fashionweekmiami.com
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall