FUNKSHION: Fashion Week Miami Beach 2010
Back for its 15th season, the Setai Hotel and Bass Museum set the stage for FUNKSHION.
FUNKSION: Fashion Week Miami Beach, that is.
Now in its 15th season, the ecclectic mix of fashion, music and shopping commences Oct. 20 -24. With runways at the Setai Hotel and Bass Museum, South Beach will be home to over 20 fashion designers from around the globe showcasing their Spring/Summer 2011 collections. Krel, Flora & Fauna, Luca Luca, Silvia Tcherassi, Trina Turk, Elie Tahari, Richie Rich and more will be strutting the catwalks.
As always, the first 100 people to RSVP can go free by browsing on over to www.fashionweekmiami.com.
Here are three key events (some with a cause!), fellow fashionistas:
American Heart Association’s Red Dress Campaign show, presented by Perry Ellis.
The Go Red For Women Event and runway show is on Thursday, Oct. 21 at The Bass Museum at 8 p.m. The runway show and 100 percent of ticket sales will benefit the American Heart Association.
Juwan Howard Foundation Event with kids fashion show (multiple designers)
Held on on Saturday, Oct 23 from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m at the Bass Museum. The Mission of the Foundation is to embrace at risk inner-city children living with little hope. The foundation provides assistance for a better education, expanded recreational opportunities, moral support and encouragement to at-risk children living in the inner cities.
Shop Miami Beach
Shop till you drop from Oct. 23 - 24 from noon to 6 p.m. This event is open to the public and retailers from around the city offer big sales! Check out up-and-coming designers and more at the Bass Museum.
For ticket sales go to: www.funkshion.com to buy tickets.
- Funkshion Fashion Miami Beach 2013
- Cotton’s 24 Hour Runway Show
- Fashion Show Reviews from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2013
- Get half-off the price of tickets for Fashion Rush Miami during Swim Fashion Weekend
- Golden Opportunity: Friends to show Cote d’Or label at Swim Week
- Top 5 Events You Cannot Get Into During SWIM Fashion Week in Miami Beach
- Top 5 Events You Can Get Into During SWIM Fashion Week in Miami Beach
- Swim Week 2013 Public Events
- Rag and Bone Fashion Show
- Miami Beach International Fashion Week returns