Funkshion Fashion Miami Beach 2013
Miami welcomes Funkshion Fashion Week 2013 this week!
What do you get when you blend fashion and music? Funkshion: Fashion Week Miami Beach, that's what!
The tri-annual event (held during the months of October, March and July) brings the Magic City an innovative platform for progressive, established and emerging designers to showcase their collections to media, celebrities, international buyers and select style makers. The shows are geared towards designer diffusion collections and innovative lifestyle brands. Revelers can always expect live bands with a DJ complement every runway show!
As with every season the general public to attend free of charge to all shows. Potential guests need only to officially RSVP here.
And we've got this March's schedule right here for you, loyal readers:
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20
7:00 p.m. Media reception hosted by FUNKSHION and Peroni (plus full open bar)
8:00 p.m. Sotto Resort Collection
9:00 p.m. After party with live music performance by The John Aston Group band
THURSDAY, MARCH 21
1:00 p.m. MIUAD Fashion Showcase 8:00PM Peroni announcement of Young Model Award Competition hosted by Fashion Group International
8:15 p.m. When Accessories Ruled the World" presented by Yak Pak & Hayden Harnett
9:00 p.m. Vice Mayor Michael Gongora will present the Key to City of Miami Beach to DJ Irie on behalf of the work that the DJ Irie Foundation has done for South FL kids and teens
9:15 p.m. Dieo Collection by Jnaba
9:30 p.m. Summer Collection “Revelation” by Rosaura Sias Pipenburg
10 p.m. Afterparty with special live performance by Hispanic Heritage Award Winner
FRIDAY, MARCH 22
8:00 p.m. Julia Veli
9:00 p.m. Mermaids Montoya Swimwear - by Liliana Montoya
9:30 p.m. Pachi Lake Swimwear
10:00 p.m. Afterparty with special live performance by Grammy nominated Aiko
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Funkshion: Fashion Week Miami Beach Fall 2014
- Cotton’s 24 Hour Runway Show Returns to South Beach
- New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Top Trends
- Nicolita brings swim fashion to Versailles
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4