Full Moon Kayak Tours
Explore South Florida's beautiful waterways by the light of the full moon.
Explore South Florida's natural environment by kayaking down the beautiful Oleta River and Biscayne waterways by the light of the full moon to a private beach where an intimate bonfire, drinks and food will be waiting for you. Even if your only forays out into nature include airboat rides in the Everglades, you will still enjoy these guided tours, which can accomodate beginners and more experienced kayakers.
The $40 price includes kayak rental, experienced guide, bonfire celebration with water, micro brewed beer tastings from a number of breweries, and of course, the beautiful full moon. Guests are also welcome to BYOB.
Friday, February 18th; 7 p.m. at John U. Lloyd Beach State Park. Saturday, February 19th; 7PM – Oleta River State Park, 3400 NE 163rd Street, North Miami Beach. To reserve call 305-957-3040.
See and Do
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 2016 Great Park Summit showcases strategies for parks in Miami-Dade on Friday
- Hands-on event for kids and parents in Miami’s Design District on Sunday, April 17
- 7 Fun Things To Do During Spring Break for Teens (and Adults of Any Age)
- Eight options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Columbus Day Regatta enters 60th year on Biscayne Bay
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- South Florida Farmers Market Guide
- Summer Fun: A guide to outdoor sporting options in Miami this summer
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 28-30