Full Moon Kayak Tours
Explore South Florida's beautiful waterways by the light of the full moon.
Explore South Florida's natural environment by kayaking down the beautiful Oleta River and Biscayne waterways by the light of the full moon to a private beach where an intimate bonfire, drinks and food will be waiting for you. Even if your only forays out into nature include airboat rides in the Everglades, you will still enjoy these guided tours, which can accomodate beginners and more experienced kayakers.
The $40 price includes kayak rental, experienced guide, bonfire celebration with water, micro brewed beer tastings from a number of breweries, and of course, the beautiful full moon. Guests are also welcome to BYOB.
Friday, February 18th; 7 p.m. at John U. Lloyd Beach State Park. Saturday, February 19th; 7PM – Oleta River State Park, 3400 NE 163rd Street, North Miami Beach. To reserve call 305-957-3040.
See and Do
- Haring Miami exhibit spotlights iconic artist this weekend
- Edible Garden Festival at Fairchild
- South Florida Farmers Market Guide
- Skateboard Rodeo rolls into town
- Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project cleans up Miami Beach
- Bark in the Park
- Miami Tours for locals and tourists
- Greenway Bike Festival is this weekend
- Discovery Miami Beach gives you an insider's tour of the town
- Holiday Ice Rink at InterContinental Miami