Full circle: Eating House brings back some old(ish) faves
As the countdown to pop-down continues, Giorgio Rapicavoli brings it all back home
With just days before pop-up fave Eating House packs up for the summer, chef and mastermind Giorgio Rapicavoli is bringing back some of his original dishes, the ones that made Eating House a packed one for the past several months. Starting Wednesday, July 18, here's what will be on that menu:
Japanese Eggplant w/ Banana Miso & Vanilla
Saltroasted Bone Marrow w/ Ropa Vieja & Tostada Cubana"Mac & Cheese" w/ Roasted Pumpkin & Cornbread Crumbs
Sea Scallops w/ Smoked Guava & Maduro Puree
"Birthday Cake" w/ Cake Batter Mousse & Whipped Chocolate
Strawberry Shortcake w/ Basil Ice Cream & Crunchy Meringue
And as for Rapicavoli's next move, again, no word just yet, but we're on it.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar?
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami