Friends of Miami-Dade Public Library Book Sale
Stock up on literature at the Friends of the Miami-Dade Library Book Sale this Wednesday through Saturday.
Dec. 12-15, 9 a.m. -5 p.m.
Miami-Dade Public Library, 101 W. Flagler St., Miami
For those who prefer to read the old-school way - flipping pages of actual books - the Friends of the Miami-Dade Public Library is hosting a book sale where you can stock up on everything you need to get you through the holidays.
The Friends’ Annual Book Sale is the organization’s biggest fundraising event. In
addition to raising funds for library educational and cultural programs, the Book Sale
helps to get books back out into the community. Books are sold for as low as $1.
Children’s books begin at 10 cents.
If you are looking for a way to unload some of your old books, they can be taken to any branch of the Miami-Dade Public Library. Used books that are donated to the Friends may be either added to the Library’s collection or sold at annual December Book Sale to raise funds for materials, programs or other enhancements.
See and Do
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- Mad Cat’s ‘Lazy Fair’ at Miami Theater Center reunites partners in crime
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16
- "Weird Al" Yankovic brings his masterful musical parody to South Florida
- 'Cirque du soleil: Varekai' heads to South Florida to weave a personal story with classic myth
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 7-9