Friends of Miami-Dade Public Library Book Sale
Stock up on literature at the Friends of the Miami-Dade Library Book Sale this Wednesday through Saturday.
Dec. 12-15, 9 a.m. -5 p.m.
Miami-Dade Public Library, 101 W. Flagler St., Miami
For those who prefer to read the old-school way - flipping pages of actual books - the Friends of the Miami-Dade Public Library is hosting a book sale where you can stock up on everything you need to get you through the holidays.
The Friends’ Annual Book Sale is the organization’s biggest fundraising event. In
addition to raising funds for library educational and cultural programs, the Book Sale
helps to get books back out into the community. Books are sold for as low as $1.
Children’s books begin at 10 cents.
If you are looking for a way to unload some of your old books, they can be taken to any branch of the Miami-Dade Public Library. Used books that are donated to the Friends may be either added to the Library’s collection or sold at annual December Book Sale to raise funds for materials, programs or other enhancements.
See and Do
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists
- Stage Door explores the songs of the 1960s with ‘What’s New Pussycat?’