Friends of Miami-Dade Public Library Book Sale
Stock up on literature at the Friends of the Miami-Dade Library Book Sale this Wednesday through Saturday.
For those who prefer to read the old-school way - flipping pages of actual books - the Friends of the Miami-Dade Public Library is hosting a book sale where you can stock up on everything you need to get you through the holidays.
The Friends’ Annual Book Sale is the organization’s biggest fundraising event. In
addition to raising funds for library educational and cultural programs, the Book Sale
helps to get books back out into the community. Books are sold for as low as $1.
Children’s books begin at 10 cents.
If you are looking for a way to unload some of your old books, they can be taken to any branch of the Miami-Dade Public Library. Used books that are donated to the Friends may be either added to the Library’s collection or sold at annual December Book Sale to raise funds for materials, programs or other enhancements.
Dec. 12-15, 9 a.m. -5 p.m.
Miami-Dade Public Library, 101 W. Flagler St., Miami
See and Do
- 5 things that will always remind you you're in Miami
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues