Friends of Miami-Dade Public Library Book Sale
Stock up on literature at the Friends of the Miami-Dade Library Book Sale this Wednesday through Saturday.
Dec. 12-15, 9 a.m. -5 p.m.
Miami-Dade Public Library, 101 W. Flagler St., Miami
For those who prefer to read the old-school way - flipping pages of actual books - the Friends of the Miami-Dade Public Library is hosting a book sale where you can stock up on everything you need to get you through the holidays.
The Friends’ Annual Book Sale is the organization’s biggest fundraising event. In
addition to raising funds for library educational and cultural programs, the Book Sale
helps to get books back out into the community. Books are sold for as low as $1.
Children’s books begin at 10 cents.
If you are looking for a way to unload some of your old books, they can be taken to any branch of the Miami-Dade Public Library. Used books that are donated to the Friends may be either added to the Library’s collection or sold at annual December Book Sale to raise funds for materials, programs or other enhancements.
See and Do
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes