Fried-chicken Wednesdays return to Michy's restaurant in Miami
The all-you-can-eat weekly summer series begins May 14.
Wednesday, May 14, marks the summer return of Michy's Restaurant's weekly all-you-can-eat fried-chicken series.
For $39, enjoy extra helpings of chef-owner Michelle Bernstein's spicy buttermilk salad; hot, crunchy fried chicken with honey; fixins like cornbread and coleslaw; and sweets like seasonal pie a la mode.
Find your fix of bottomless chicken Wednesday nights through the summer. Call 305-759-2001 for reservations.
- The List: Eating in Miami with The Forge's Shareef Malnik
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables