Fried-chicken Wednesdays return to Michy's restaurant in Miami
The all-you-can-eat weekly summer series begins May 14.
Wednesday, May 14, marks the summer return of Michy's Restaurant's weekly all-you-can-eat fried-chicken series.
For $39, enjoy extra helpings of chef-owner Michelle Bernstein's spicy buttermilk salad; hot, crunchy fried chicken with honey; fixins like cornbread and coleslaw; and sweets like seasonal pie a la mode.
Find your fix of bottomless chicken Wednesday nights through the summer. Call 305-759-2001 for reservations.
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall
- Jugofresh adds coffee drinks to Miami menus
- The Best St. Patrick's Day events