Fried-chicken Wednesdays return to Michy's restaurant in Miami
The all-you-can-eat weekly summer series begins May 14.
Wednesday, May 14, marks the summer return of Michy's Restaurant's weekly all-you-can-eat fried-chicken series.
For $39, enjoy extra helpings of chef-owner Michelle Bernstein's spicy buttermilk salad; hot, crunchy fried chicken with honey; fixins like cornbread and coleslaw; and sweets like seasonal pie a la mode.
Find your fix of bottomless chicken Wednesday nights through the summer. Call 305-759-2001 for reservations.
- What's the Best? 5 Great Carpaccios
- New-look AltaMare toasts summer with a new happy hour
- Jumbo's closes after 59-year run in Miami's Liberty City
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo