Fried-chicken Wednesdays return to Michy's restaurant in Miami
The all-you-can-eat weekly summer series begins May 14.
Wednesday, May 14, marks the summer return of Michy's Restaurant's weekly all-you-can-eat fried-chicken series.
For $39, enjoy extra helpings of chef-owner Michelle Bernstein's spicy buttermilk salad; hot, crunchy fried chicken with honey; fixins like cornbread and coleslaw; and sweets like seasonal pie a la mode.
Find your fix of bottomless chicken Wednesday nights through the summer. Call 305-759-2001 for reservations.
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's