Fried-chicken Wednesdays return to Michy's restaurant in Miami
The all-you-can-eat weekly summer series begins May 14.
Wednesday, May 14, marks the summer return of Michy's Restaurant's weekly all-you-can-eat fried-chicken series.
For $39, enjoy extra helpings of chef-owner Michelle Bernstein's spicy buttermilk salad; hot, crunchy fried chicken with honey; fixins like cornbread and coleslaw; and sweets like seasonal pie a la mode.
Find your fix of bottomless chicken Wednesday nights through the summer. Call 305-759-2001 for reservations.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami