Fried Chicken Feast - Update
All-you-can-eat fried chicken, cornbread, coleslaw & watermelon Greek salad for $36...
6927 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
What does $36 buy you? Come Wednesday evenings, a whole lot of indulgence. Pop by Michy's at dinner time, break out your wallet & dig into all-you-can-eat fried chicken, cornbread, coleslaw & watermelon Greek salad. As of this week - you can choose between American or Korean-style fried chicken. Top it all off with red velvet cupcake. Relax, recover & repeat next week. The offer stands all summer long. Call 305-759-2001 for info & reservations.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- La Savina in the Mondrian puts a little Ibiza in South Beach
- Italian-food traditions radiate from Luna Capresse in North Miami
- Sixpoint Resin is a sticky-bitter monster of an IPA
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Miami restaurant review: Siena Tavern's Italian food is hearty -- and pricey
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- Tacos and more at Miami Beach's bodacious Bodega
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein