Fried Chicken Feast - Update
All-you-can-eat fried chicken, cornbread, coleslaw & watermelon Greek salad for $36...
6927 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
What does $36 buy you? Come Wednesday evenings, a whole lot of indulgence. Pop by Michy's at dinner time, break out your wallet & dig into all-you-can-eat fried chicken, cornbread, coleslaw & watermelon Greek salad. As of this week - you can choose between American or Korean-style fried chicken. Top it all off with red velvet cupcake. Relax, recover & repeat next week. The offer stands all summer long. Call 305-759-2001 for info & reservations.
- Review: Fornaro's Italian food by way of Brazil is hearty but not subtle
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats