Fried Chicken Feast - Update
All-you-can-eat fried chicken, cornbread, coleslaw & watermelon Greek salad for $36...
6927 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
What does $36 buy you? Come Wednesday evenings, a whole lot of indulgence. Pop by Michy's at dinner time, break out your wallet & dig into all-you-can-eat fried chicken, cornbread, coleslaw & watermelon Greek salad. As of this week - you can choose between American or Korean-style fried chicken. Top it all off with red velvet cupcake. Relax, recover & repeat next week. The offer stands all summer long. Call 305-759-2001 for info & reservations.
- Celebrity chef Alex Guarnaschelli to run restaurant at new Nautilus South Beach hotel
- OTC is now Golden Fig with farm-fresh eats
- Miami chefs lead Build Your Own Brunch to benefit United Way of Miami-Dade
- Pubbelly Sushi is being exported to the Dominican Republic
- Miami chefs to promote South Florida, equality in Costa Rica culinary trips
- Taste Paradise: Key Biscayne dining promotion runs Oct. 9-25
- Miami Spice 2015: Top 10 steakhouses
- Sapore di Mare serves a slice of Italy in Coconut Grove
- Miami restaurant review: La Moderna in Miami Beach has a winning recipe for Italian classics
- Spring Chicken to open in former Miami's Best Pizza in Coral Gables