Fried Chicken Feast - Update
All-you-can-eat fried chicken, cornbread, coleslaw & watermelon Greek salad for $36...
6927 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
What does $36 buy you? Come Wednesday evenings, a whole lot of indulgence. Pop by Michy's at dinner time, break out your wallet & dig into all-you-can-eat fried chicken, cornbread, coleslaw & watermelon Greek salad. As of this week - you can choose between American or Korean-style fried chicken. Top it all off with red velvet cupcake. Relax, recover & repeat next week. The offer stands all summer long. Call 305-759-2001 for info & reservations.
- Michelle Bernstein's kitchen team comes together at new Michy's
- The List: Miami's best food with Barceloneta's Juliana Gonzalez
- Craft Beer of the Week: Victory Helles Lager
- Spanish team goes for high-end Mediterranean food at Klima in Miami Beach
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Cay Café’s changing menu presents a stylish lunch option at DCOTA
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- Visa-O1 tosses extraordinary pizzas in South Beach
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables