Fried Chicken Feast - Update
All-you-can-eat fried chicken, cornbread, coleslaw & watermelon Greek salad for $36...
6927 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
What does $36 buy you? Come Wednesday evenings, a whole lot of indulgence. Pop by Michy's at dinner time, break out your wallet & dig into all-you-can-eat fried chicken, cornbread, coleslaw & watermelon Greek salad. As of this week - you can choose between American or Korean-style fried chicken. Top it all off with red velvet cupcake. Relax, recover & repeat next week. The offer stands all summer long. Call 305-759-2001 for info & reservations.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Jean-Georges turns to Latino cooking at new Matador Room in Miami Beach
- New Year's beer: Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
- Italian ices and wine cocktails flow at Veni Vidi Vici Social Club in Miami
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- Hoffman's Chocolates engineers sweet treats for the holidays
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Michelle Bernstein's Seagrape serves upscale elegance in new Thompson Hotel
- Miami restaurant review: Is Iron Chef Morimoto up to the South Beach challenge?