Friday Night Clambake
Friday night is clambake night at the Forge this July
Friday night clambake
Every Friday in July
432 W 41 St, Miami Beach
Fridays in July are all about beer, BBQ & clam as The Forge launches its Friday night clambake series. Ever Friday in July invest $48 an enjoy a three-course feast featuring oyster po boys, grilled lobsters, skirt steak, boiled red bliss potatoes and berry crisps. Extra bonus - all draft beer is 2 for 1.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida