Friday Night Clambake
Friday night is clambake night at the Forge this July
Friday night clambake
Every Friday in July
432 W 41 St, Miami Beach
Fridays in July are all about beer, BBQ & clam as The Forge launches its Friday night clambake series. Ever Friday in July invest $48 an enjoy a three-course feast featuring oyster po boys, grilled lobsters, skirt steak, boiled red bliss potatoes and berry crisps. Extra bonus - all draft beer is 2 for 1.
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami