Friday is National Flip Flop Day
Show your toes with pride
It’s that time of year again to kick off your shoes and unleash your hopefully polished/groomed toenails for National Flip Flop Day.
On Friday, stop by any Tropical Smoothie Cafe between 2 and 7 p.m. wearing you know what on your feet and receive a free 24 oz. Jetty Punch.
Our rec: Avon’s $12 Think Pink Flip Flops; 20 percent of net profits go to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. Or if you want to pretend you're in Brazil for the World Cup, Havaianas are always a good pick.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert