Friday is National Flip Flop Day
Show your toes with pride
It’s that time of year again to kick off your shoes and unleash your hopefully polished/groomed toenails for National Flip Flop Day.
On Friday, stop by any Tropical Smoothie Cafe between 2 and 7 p.m. wearing you know what on your feet and receive a free 24 oz. Jetty Punch.
Our rec: Avon’s $12 Think Pink Flip Flops; 20 percent of net profits go to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. Or if you want to pretend you're in Brazil for the World Cup, Havaianas are always a good pick.
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'