Friday is National Flip Flop Day
Show your toes with pride
It’s that time of year again to kick off your shoes and unleash your hopefully polished/groomed toenails for National Flip Flop Day.
On Friday, stop by any Tropical Smoothie Cafe between 2 and 7 p.m. wearing you know what on your feet and receive a free 24 oz. Jetty Punch.
Our rec: Avon’s $12 Think Pink Flip Flops; 20 percent of net profits go to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. Or if you want to pretend you're in Brazil for the World Cup, Havaianas are always a good pick.
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt