Friday is National Flip Flop Day
Show your toes with pride
It’s that time of year again to kick off your shoes and unleash your hopefully polished/groomed toenails for National Flip Flop Day.
On Friday, stop by any Tropical Smoothie Cafe between 2 and 7 p.m. wearing you know what on your feet and receive a free 24 oz. Jetty Punch.
Our rec: Avon’s $12 Think Pink Flip Flops; 20 percent of net profits go to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. Or if you want to pretend you're in Brazil for the World Cup, Havaianas are always a good pick.
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber settles paparazzo lawsuit
- Sara Bareilles to headline gala
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade