Friday is National Flip Flop Day
Show your toes with pride
It’s that time of year again to kick off your shoes and unleash your hopefully polished/groomed toenails for National Flip Flop Day.
On Friday, stop by any Tropical Smoothie Cafe between 2 and 7 p.m. wearing you know what on your feet and receive a free 24 oz. Jetty Punch.
Our rec: Avon’s $12 Think Pink Flip Flops; 20 percent of net profits go to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. Or if you want to pretend you're in Brazil for the World Cup, Havaianas are always a good pick.
On Our Radar
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date