Friday, March 4
Feast With The Beasts: The 18th annual event features food and drink from 40 restaurants, caterers and shops, wild animal encounters, dance band and more. VIP cocktail reception 7-8:30 p.m., general admission 8 p.m. Zoo Miami, 12400 SW 152nd St., Southwest Miami-Dade; $225 VIP, $175 general admission. 305-255-5551.
Giralda Under the Stars-Season Finale: Al fresco dining on downtown Coral Gables’ Restaurant Row. 7 p.m.-midnight; 100 block of Giralda Avenue between Ponce de Leon Boulevard and Galiano Street, Coral Gables. 305-569-0311.
Leroy Burgundy Tasting and Dinner: Ten wines with a five-course tasting menu; 7 p.m., Wine Watch, 901 Progresso Dr., Fort Lauderdale; $395, reservations required. 954-523-9463.
Lunch in the Garden: Miami Beach Women’s Conference & Expo fundraiser showcases women chefs; noon-1:45 p.m., Miami Beach Botanical Garden, 2000 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach; $25. 305-695-6827.
Roots in the City Farmer’s Market: Two-for-one on produce purchased with food stamps; 1-4 p.m. (also Wednesdays); at the corner of Northwest Second Avenue and 10th Street, Miami. 305-772-3229.
Taste of Design: Fundraiser for Design and Architecture Senior High School (DASH) features food from area restaurants and silent auction; 7-11 p.m., 4001 NE Second Ave., Miami; $110, $100 in advance. 786-320-5426.
- Where to eat in Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- Why this iconic South Beach Italian spot changed locations
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- South Florida just got another serious steakhouse
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Phuc Yea pops up for good