Friday, March 4
Feast With The Beasts: The 18th annual event features food and drink from 40 restaurants, caterers and shops, wild animal encounters, dance band and more. VIP cocktail reception 7-8:30 p.m., general admission 8 p.m. Zoo Miami, 12400 SW 152nd St., Southwest Miami-Dade; $225 VIP, $175 general admission. 305-255-5551.
Giralda Under the Stars-Season Finale: Al fresco dining on downtown Coral Gables’ Restaurant Row. 7 p.m.-midnight; 100 block of Giralda Avenue between Ponce de Leon Boulevard and Galiano Street, Coral Gables. 305-569-0311.
Leroy Burgundy Tasting and Dinner: Ten wines with a five-course tasting menu; 7 p.m., Wine Watch, 901 Progresso Dr., Fort Lauderdale; $395, reservations required. 954-523-9463.
Lunch in the Garden: Miami Beach Women’s Conference & Expo fundraiser showcases women chefs; noon-1:45 p.m., Miami Beach Botanical Garden, 2000 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach; $25. 305-695-6827.
Roots in the City Farmer’s Market: Two-for-one on produce purchased with food stamps; 1-4 p.m. (also Wednesdays); at the corner of Northwest Second Avenue and 10th Street, Miami. 305-772-3229.
Taste of Design: Fundraiser for Design and Architecture Senior High School (DASH) features food from area restaurants and silent auction; 7-11 p.m., 4001 NE Second Ave., Miami; $110, $100 in advance. 786-320-5426.
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- How a historic pump house became a luxe new restaurant near Morningside
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- This landmark Spanish market just popped up in downtown
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week
- Miami's favorite al fresco dining spots, according to Yelp