French Spice Miami returns Oct 24 - Nov 15
Feast of prix-fixe French deliciousness
Feast on a taste of France in the Magic City as French Spice Miami returns Oct 24 - Nov 15. The annual promotion features $19 and $23 three-course lunches and $33 and $39 three-course dinners at 11 restaurants throughout Miami and Miami Beach. Participating restaurants include La Gloutonnerie, Pierre's and Le Provencal. Click here for a complete list of restaurants and menus. French Spice is part of FACC Florida's French Weeks (Oct 24-Nov 15), designed to celebrate French culture, commerce and social engagment in South Florida.
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef