French Spice Miami returns Oct 24 - Nov 15
Feast of prix-fixe French deliciousness
Feast on a taste of France in the Magic City as French Spice Miami returns Oct 24 - Nov 15. The annual promotion features $19 and $23 three-course lunches and $33 and $39 three-course dinners at 11 restaurants throughout Miami and Miami Beach. Participating restaurants include La Gloutonnerie, Pierre's and Le Provencal. Click here for a complete list of restaurants and menus. French Spice is part of FACC Florida's French Weeks (Oct 24-Nov 15), designed to celebrate French culture, commerce and social engagment in South Florida.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run