French Spice Miami returns Oct 24 - Nov 15
Feast of prix-fixe French deliciousness
Feast on a taste of France in the Magic City as French Spice Miami returns Oct 24 - Nov 15. The annual promotion features $19 and $23 three-course lunches and $33 and $39 three-course dinners at 11 restaurants throughout Miami and Miami Beach. Participating restaurants include La Gloutonnerie, Pierre's and Le Provencal. Click here for a complete list of restaurants and menus. French Spice is part of FACC Florida's French Weeks (Oct 24-Nov 15), designed to celebrate French culture, commerce and social engagment in South Florida.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel