French Spice Miami returns Oct 24 - Nov 15
Feast of prix-fixe French deliciousness
Feast on a taste of France in the Magic City as French Spice Miami returns Oct 24 - Nov 15. The annual promotion features $19 and $23 three-course lunches and $33 and $39 three-course dinners at 11 restaurants throughout Miami and Miami Beach. Participating restaurants include La Gloutonnerie, Pierre's and Le Provencal. Click here for a complete list of restaurants and menus. French Spice is part of FACC Florida's French Weeks (Oct 24-Nov 15), designed to celebrate French culture, commerce and social engagment in South Florida.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo