French Spice Miami returns Oct 24 - Nov 15
Feast of prix-fixe French deliciousness
Feast on a taste of France in the Magic City as French Spice Miami returns Oct 24 - Nov 15. The annual promotion features $19 and $23 three-course lunches and $33 and $39 three-course dinners at 11 restaurants throughout Miami and Miami Beach. Participating restaurants include La Gloutonnerie, Pierre's and Le Provencal. Click here for a complete list of restaurants and menus. French Spice is part of FACC Florida's French Weeks (Oct 24-Nov 15), designed to celebrate French culture, commerce and social engagment in South Florida.
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel