French Spice: Feast on a taste of France this November
Feast on a taste of France this month as the French American Chamber of Commerce of Florida presents French Spice. The monthlong celebration features discounted three-course lunches and dinners at restaurants throughout Miami and Miami Beach. Choose between bistro ($15 lunch, $25 dinner) or gourmet ($22 lunch, $35 dinner) options and enjoy a glass of wine of champagne with each. Participating restaurants include Atrio, Loulou le Petit Bistro, La Goulue, Provence Grill and Angelique Euro Cafe. Click here for the master list.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo