French Spice: Feast on a taste of France this November
Feast on a taste of France this month as the French American Chamber of Commerce of Florida presents French Spice. The monthlong celebration features discounted three-course lunches and dinners at restaurants throughout Miami and Miami Beach. Choose between bistro ($15 lunch, $25 dinner) or gourmet ($22 lunch, $35 dinner) options and enjoy a glass of wine of champagne with each. Participating restaurants include Atrio, Loulou le Petit Bistro, La Goulue, Provence Grill and Angelique Euro Cafe. Click here for the master list.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami