French Spice: Feast on a taste of France this November
Feast on a taste of France this month as the French American Chamber of Commerce of Florida presents French Spice. The monthlong celebration features discounted three-course lunches and dinners at restaurants throughout Miami and Miami Beach. Choose between bistro ($15 lunch, $25 dinner) or gourmet ($22 lunch, $35 dinner) options and enjoy a glass of wine of champagne with each. Participating restaurants include Atrio, Loulou le Petit Bistro, La Goulue, Provence Grill and Angelique Euro Cafe. Click here for the master list.
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade