French Spice: Feast on a taste of France this November
Feast on a taste of France this month as the French American Chamber of Commerce of Florida presents French Spice. The monthlong celebration features discounted three-course lunches and dinners at restaurants throughout Miami and Miami Beach. Choose between bistro ($15 lunch, $25 dinner) or gourmet ($22 lunch, $35 dinner) options and enjoy a glass of wine of champagne with each. Participating restaurants include Atrio, Loulou le Petit Bistro, La Goulue, Provence Grill and Angelique Euro Cafe. Click here for the master list.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida