Spruce up your makeup collection with NARS cosmetics' French inspired line, mon cherie.
Moet et Chandon, Louis Vuitton, soufflés, Coco Chanel — the French have contributed to the mankind in a myriad of marvelous ways.
And, yes, they’ve done it again with NARS Spring 2010 collection. Inspired by Catherine Deneuve’s role as Lucille in La Chamade, the line features soft, sexy shades that are as elegant as they are versatile.
"I love Catherine’s makeup look in this movie," says Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics. "It’s very sophisticated and bourgeois in a Parisian ‘16th Arrondissement’ way. She is the perfect reference for this collection, and apropos for spring, a time to embrace color and get noticed."
For a spectacular look, get your paws on the collection’s pink Cruising Lipstick ($24), strawberry-nectar colored Ophelia Lip Gloss ($24), Purple Rain Nail Polish ($16) and sky-blue Glitter Pencil ($24).
Let your inner femme fatale flag fly high.
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2015
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach