Spruce up your makeup collection with NARS cosmetics' French inspired line, mon cherie.
Moet et Chandon, Louis Vuitton, soufflés, Coco Chanel — the French have contributed to the mankind in a myriad of marvelous ways.
And, yes, they’ve done it again with NARS Spring 2010 collection. Inspired by Catherine Deneuve’s role as Lucille in La Chamade, the line features soft, sexy shades that are as elegant as they are versatile.
"I love Catherine’s makeup look in this movie," says Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics. "It’s very sophisticated and bourgeois in a Parisian ‘16th Arrondissement’ way. She is the perfect reference for this collection, and apropos for spring, a time to embrace color and get noticed."
For a spectacular look, get your paws on the collection’s pink Cruising Lipstick ($24), strawberry-nectar colored Ophelia Lip Gloss ($24), Purple Rain Nail Polish ($16) and sky-blue Glitter Pencil ($24).
Let your inner femme fatale flag fly high.
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- SoulCycle Opening In Miami
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Meet Veronica Beard Designers
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer