Spruce up your makeup collection with NARS cosmetics' French inspired line, mon cherie.
Moet et Chandon, Louis Vuitton, soufflés, Coco Chanel — the French have contributed to the mankind in a myriad of marvelous ways.
And, yes, they’ve done it again with NARS Spring 2010 collection. Inspired by Catherine Deneuve’s role as Lucille in La Chamade, the line features soft, sexy shades that are as elegant as they are versatile.
"I love Catherine’s makeup look in this movie," says Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics. "It’s very sophisticated and bourgeois in a Parisian ‘16th Arrondissement’ way. She is the perfect reference for this collection, and apropos for spring, a time to embrace color and get noticed."
For a spectacular look, get your paws on the collection’s pink Cruising Lipstick ($24), strawberry-nectar colored Ophelia Lip Gloss ($24), Purple Rain Nail Polish ($16) and sky-blue Glitter Pencil ($24).
Let your inner femme fatale flag fly high.
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...