Spruce up your makeup collection with NARS cosmetics' French inspired line, mon cherie.
Moet et Chandon, Louis Vuitton, soufflés, Coco Chanel — the French have contributed to the mankind in a myriad of marvelous ways.
And, yes, they’ve done it again with NARS Spring 2010 collection. Inspired by Catherine Deneuve’s role as Lucille in La Chamade, the line features soft, sexy shades that are as elegant as they are versatile.
"I love Catherine’s makeup look in this movie," says Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics. "It’s very sophisticated and bourgeois in a Parisian ‘16th Arrondissement’ way. She is the perfect reference for this collection, and apropos for spring, a time to embrace color and get noticed."
For a spectacular look, get your paws on the collection’s pink Cruising Lipstick ($24), strawberry-nectar colored Ophelia Lip Gloss ($24), Purple Rain Nail Polish ($16) and sky-blue Glitter Pencil ($24).
Let your inner femme fatale flag fly high.
- Ladurée Opens in Miami Beach
- Meet Sarah Jessica Parker & Read Our Q&A
- New York Fashion Week reveals the fall trends to expect in Miami
- Miami's E-Commerce Boom
- Stella McCartney on her adidas Collaboration
- Indochino brings affordable custom suits to Miami with Traveling Tailor pop-up
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Watch the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Shows LIVE from New York on Miami.com
- Trend it Like Beckham
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid