French bakery Ladurée coming to South Beach
Opening in October in the Anthropologie space on Lincoln Road
Hyper luxe French bakery Ladurée is opening in October on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach, according to Grub Street.
The frou frou Parisian macaronerie, also known for its pan foie gras and black truffle omelets will also feature champagne bar and collection of Art Deco inspired macarons.
The Grub Street story says it will open at 1108 Lincoln, currently home to Anthropologie.
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in
- Slice of Brazil comes to life on urban farm in Fort Lauderdale
- Stephen Starr opening restaurant on YoungArts Miami campus