French bakery Ladurée coming to South Beach
Opening in October in the Anthropologie space on Lincoln Road
Hyper luxe French bakery Ladurée is opening in October on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach, according to Grub Street.
The frou frou Parisian macaronerie, also known for its pan foie gras and black truffle omelets will also feature champagne bar and collection of Art Deco inspired macarons.
The Grub Street story says it will open at 1108 Lincoln, currently home to Anthropologie.
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails coming to Hallandale Beach later this summer
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run