French bakery Ladurée coming to South Beach
Opening in October in the Anthropologie space on Lincoln Road
Hyper luxe French bakery Ladurée is opening in October on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach, according to Grub Street.
The frou frou Parisian macaronerie, also known for its pan foie gras and black truffle omelets will also feature champagne bar and collection of Art Deco inspired macarons.
The Grub Street story says it will open at 1108 Lincoln, currently home to Anthropologie.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton