French bakery Ladurée coming to South Beach
Opening in October in the Anthropologie space on Lincoln Road
Hyper luxe French bakery Ladurée is opening in October on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach, according to Grub Street.
The frou frou Parisian macaronerie, also known for its pan foie gras and black truffle omelets will also feature champagne bar and collection of Art Deco inspired macarons.
The Grub Street story says it will open at 1108 Lincoln, currently home to Anthropologie.
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami
- The District, Moye restaurants close in Miami
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hallandale Beach's Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails opening September 1
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space