The Freehand's $11 Saturday Backyard BBQ
Two meats, two sides, $11
A pretty swell deal was just announced at The Freehand: from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. every Saturday, $11 gets you a choice of two meats and two sides from that week's brand new menu. Broken Shaker specials are also available and there will be live music and the weekly backyard ping pong tourney.
- Sriracha House slings heat in South Beach
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24