The Freehand's $11 Saturday Backyard BBQ
Two meats, two sides, $11
A pretty swell deal was just announced at The Freehand: from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. every Saturday, $11 gets you a choice of two meats and two sides from that week's brand new menu. Broken Shaker specials are also available and there will be live music and the weekly backyard ping pong tourney.
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot