The Freehand Miami And The Broken Shaker Present Inaugural Art And Cocktail Series
Local artist Johnny Laderer creates site specific sculptures for a night of cocktails at this monthly series
Does art imitate life? Or is it life that imitates art?
In the case of the inaugural Drawing Room series at the Freehand Miami (2727 Indian Creek Dr., Miami Beach) this Friday, July 12 from 8 p.m. to midnight, the imitation will be between art and cocktails in The Broken Shaker’s lush back patio. Swing by to enjoy a site-specific installation by local artist Johnny Laderer and sip on an original cocktail by resident mixologist Gui Jaroschy.
The Drawing Room is slated as a monthly series bringing local artists to The Freehand for a social evening of artistic exploration beyond the traditional confines of a gallery space. This Friday, mix, mingle, and marvel at Laderer’s sculptures utilizing found objects, and sip on Jaroschy’s riff on the Hemingway Daiquiri, inspired by Laderer.
The Drawing Room
8 p.m. to midnight Friday July 12
2727 Indian Creek Dr., Miami Beach, 305-531-2727
- 8 Best South Beach Hotel Lobbies For Every Traveler
- A laid-back beach escape north to Jupiter
- 6 Best Miami Hotels for Fashionistas
- Your guide to Miami's best Airbnbs & other vacation rentals
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- 10 Ways to Experience Little Havana in One Epic Day
- 7 Ways to Soak Up the Great Outdoors in Miami
- Where to Eat Lunch in Doral Right Now
- 4 Naples Hotels For Every Traveler
- 10 Best Miami Spice Lunch Deals