The Freehand Miami And The Broken Shaker Present Inaugural Art And Cocktail Series
Local artist Johnny Laderer creates site specific sculptures for a night of cocktails at this monthly series
The Drawing Room
8 p.m. to midnight Friday July 12
2727 Indian Creek Dr., Miami Beach, 305-531-2727
Does art imitate life? Or is it life that imitates art?
In the case of the inaugural Drawing Room series at the Freehand Miami (2727 Indian Creek Dr., Miami Beach) this Friday, July 12 from 8 p.m. to midnight, the imitation will be between art and cocktails in The Broken Shaker’s lush back patio. Swing by to enjoy a site-specific installation by local artist Johnny Laderer and sip on an original cocktail by resident mixologist Gui Jaroschy.
The Drawing Room is slated as a monthly series bringing local artists to The Freehand for a social evening of artistic exploration beyond the traditional confines of a gallery space. This Friday, mix, mingle, and marvel at Laderer’s sculptures utilizing found objects, and sip on Jaroschy’s riff on the Hemingway Daiquiri, inspired by Laderer.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release