The Freehand Miami And The Broken Shaker Present Inaugural Art And Cocktail Series
Local artist Johnny Laderer creates site specific sculptures for a night of cocktails at this monthly series
The Drawing Room
8 p.m. to midnight Friday July 12
2727 Indian Creek Dr., Miami Beach, 305-531-2727
Does art imitate life? Or is it life that imitates art?
In the case of the inaugural Drawing Room series at the Freehand Miami (2727 Indian Creek Dr., Miami Beach) this Friday, July 12 from 8 p.m. to midnight, the imitation will be between art and cocktails in The Broken Shaker’s lush back patio. Swing by to enjoy a site-specific installation by local artist Johnny Laderer and sip on an original cocktail by resident mixologist Gui Jaroschy.
The Drawing Room is slated as a monthly series bringing local artists to The Freehand for a social evening of artistic exploration beyond the traditional confines of a gallery space. This Friday, mix, mingle, and marvel at Laderer’s sculptures utilizing found objects, and sip on Jaroschy’s riff on the Hemingway Daiquiri, inspired by Laderer.
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation