Freebie fun, cake & - Munchkin Fun Miami's top picks for the week
Top picks for family fun from Miami's kids calendar
Welcome to September! Time is racing by - lots of fun on tap for this week…
Celebrate Grandparents day with special crafts & a cooking project, make sure your family is as safe as it can be by registering for a free CPR class, check out the last day of the Miami Home Show or celebrate MiChiMu’s 11th birthday with face painting, balloons & cake at the MiamI Children’s Museum.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Treat the kids to a free play day at Jungle Island (kids are free with paid adult admission), explore your creative side at the Wolfsonian’s Discovering Design family workshop, check out yoga for kids in West Dade or ride the rails for free at the Gold Coast Railroad Museum.
CELEBRATE ONE YEAR OF KIDDOS MAGAZINE
One of our favorite partners is turning one! Celebrate with face painting, arts & crafts, a bounce house, treats & music Saturday at the Kiddos anniversary party. The fun runs from 10am-1pm at Ta-Da! Kidz near the Falls and is 100% free. Click here to get all the details and mark the date in your calendar.
PARTY SPOTLIGHT: KYDOO
Treat your kids to singing, dancing and adventures galore while you treat yourself to 100% convenience. Kydoo is party planning for busy parents. Book a package and they handle decorations, invitations, set up & clean up! Call 786-456-9147 or email@example.com for information & booking.
Want to add your business to the party list? Send us a note.
See and Do
- Our favorite Miami stories this week
- 5 things that will always remind you you're in Miami
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples