Freebie fun, cake & - Munchkin Fun Miami's top picks for the week
Top picks for family fun from Miami's kids calendar
Welcome to September! Time is racing by - lots of fun on tap for this week…
Celebrate Grandparents day with special crafts & a cooking project, make sure your family is as safe as it can be by registering for a free CPR class, check out the last day of the Miami Home Show or celebrate MiChiMu’s 11th birthday with face painting, balloons & cake at the MiamI Children’s Museum.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Treat the kids to a free play day at Jungle Island (kids are free with paid adult admission), explore your creative side at the Wolfsonian’s Discovering Design family workshop, check out yoga for kids in West Dade or ride the rails for free at the Gold Coast Railroad Museum.
CELEBRATE ONE YEAR OF KIDDOS MAGAZINE
One of our favorite partners is turning one! Celebrate with face painting, arts & crafts, a bounce house, treats & music Saturday at the Kiddos anniversary party. The fun runs from 10am-1pm at Ta-Da! Kidz near the Falls and is 100% free. Click here to get all the details and mark the date in your calendar.
PARTY SPOTLIGHT: KYDOO
Treat your kids to singing, dancing and adventures galore while you treat yourself to 100% convenience. Kydoo is party planning for busy parents. Book a package and they handle decorations, invitations, set up & clean up! Call 786-456-9147 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information & booking.
Want to add your business to the party list? Send us a note.
See and Do
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists