Free Wine & Beer
Indulge in free wine & beer at this South of Fifth secret find
South of Fifth’s The Dining Room restaurant offers locally sourced, sustainable ingredients, an eclectic wine list and a pedigreed chef (Horacio Rivadero of OLA Restuarnt), but we’re most excited about its current promotion – free wine & beer through February! Yes, you read that correctly. Pop by the Washington Ave restaurant any night through the end of the month and enjoy free wine & beer while feasting on calamari salad, truffle butter grilled goat cheese, grilled lamb chops and Serrano wrapped scallops (pictured).
The Dining Room
413 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef