Free Wine & Beer
Indulge in free wine & beer at this South of Fifth secret find
The Dining Room
413 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
South of Fifth’s The Dining Room restaurant offers locally sourced, sustainable ingredients, an eclectic wine list and a pedigreed chef (Horacio Rivadero of OLA Restuarnt), but we’re most excited about its current promotion – free wine & beer through February! Yes, you read that correctly. Pop by the Washington Ave restaurant any night through the end of the month and enjoy free wine & beer while feasting on calamari salad, truffle butter grilled goat cheese, grilled lamb chops and Serrano wrapped scallops (pictured).
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami