Free Wine & Beer
Indulge in free wine & beer at this South of Fifth secret find
The Dining Room
413 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
South of Fifth’s The Dining Room restaurant offers locally sourced, sustainable ingredients, an eclectic wine list and a pedigreed chef (Horacio Rivadero of OLA Restuarnt), but we’re most excited about its current promotion – free wine & beer through February! Yes, you read that correctly. Pop by the Washington Ave restaurant any night through the end of the month and enjoy free wine & beer while feasting on calamari salad, truffle butter grilled goat cheese, grilled lamb chops and Serrano wrapped scallops (pictured).
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?