Free Wine & Beer
Indulge in free wine & beer at this South of Fifth secret find
The Dining Room
413 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
South of Fifth’s The Dining Room restaurant offers locally sourced, sustainable ingredients, an eclectic wine list and a pedigreed chef (Horacio Rivadero of OLA Restuarnt), but we’re most excited about its current promotion – free wine & beer through February! Yes, you read that correctly. Pop by the Washington Ave restaurant any night through the end of the month and enjoy free wine & beer while feasting on calamari salad, truffle butter grilled goat cheese, grilled lamb chops and Serrano wrapped scallops (pictured).
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida