Free Wine & Beer
Indulge in free wine & beer at this South of Fifth secret find
South of Fifth’s The Dining Room restaurant offers locally sourced, sustainable ingredients, an eclectic wine list and a pedigreed chef (Horacio Rivadero of OLA Restuarnt), but we’re most excited about its current promotion – free wine & beer through February! Yes, you read that correctly. Pop by the Washington Ave restaurant any night through the end of the month and enjoy free wine & beer while feasting on calamari salad, truffle butter grilled goat cheese, grilled lamb chops and Serrano wrapped scallops (pictured).
The Dining Room
413 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money