Free Sundays at Fairchild
Fairchild Tropical Garden is free every Sunday in August. Go get your nature on.
Free Sundays in August at Fairchild
10901 Old Cutler Rd., Coral Gables; www.fairchildgarden.org
Open 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sundays
What could be more romantic than a stroll through Fairchild's vine pergola, holding hands as you look out over the lake, listening to the soothing sounds of the rainforest or frolicking in the Bailey Palm Glade like woodland sprites? What could really make it more romantic is doing all that canoodling in nature without having to shell out $20 per adult.
Sundays in August Fairchild is waiving the entrance fee all day long so South Floridians can enjoy their 83 acres of lush tropical foliage for free. Plan a picnic, bring a book, snap some family pictures as you enjoy this gem of a park hidden in Coral Gables. Regular admission is $20 for adults, $10 for kids 6-17. If you have a big group, this is a steal.
See and Do
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17