Free Sundays at Fairchild
Fairchild Tropical Garden is free every Sunday in August. Go get your nature on.
Free Sundays in August at Fairchild
10901 Old Cutler Rd., Coral Gables; www.fairchildgarden.org
Open 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sundays
What could be more romantic than a stroll through Fairchild's vine pergola, holding hands as you look out over the lake, listening to the soothing sounds of the rainforest or frolicking in the Bailey Palm Glade like woodland sprites? What could really make it more romantic is doing all that canoodling in nature without having to shell out $20 per adult.
Sundays in August Fairchild is waiving the entrance fee all day long so South Floridians can enjoy their 83 acres of lush tropical foliage for free. Plan a picnic, bring a book, snap some family pictures as you enjoy this gem of a park hidden in Coral Gables. Regular admission is $20 for adults, $10 for kids 6-17. If you have a big group, this is a steal.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art