Free Sundays at Fairchild
Fairchild Tropical Garden is free every Sunday in August. Go get your nature on.
Free Sundays in August at Fairchild
10901 Old Cutler Rd., Coral Gables; www.fairchildgarden.org
Open 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sundays
What could be more romantic than a stroll through Fairchild's vine pergola, holding hands as you look out over the lake, listening to the soothing sounds of the rainforest or frolicking in the Bailey Palm Glade like woodland sprites? What could really make it more romantic is doing all that canoodling in nature without having to shell out $20 per adult.
Sundays in August Fairchild is waiving the entrance fee all day long so South Floridians can enjoy their 83 acres of lush tropical foliage for free. Plan a picnic, bring a book, snap some family pictures as you enjoy this gem of a park hidden in Coral Gables. Regular admission is $20 for adults, $10 for kids 6-17. If you have a big group, this is a steal.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus