Free Sundays at Fairchild
Fairchild Tropical Garden is free every Sunday in August. Go get your nature on.
What could be more romantic than a stroll through Fairchild's vine pergola, holding hands as you look out over the lake, listening to the soothing sounds of the rainforest or frolicking in the Bailey Palm Glade like woodland sprites? What could really make it more romantic is doing all that canoodling in nature without having to shell out $20 per adult.
Sundays in August Fairchild is waiving the entrance fee all day long so South Floridians can enjoy their 83 acres of lush tropical foliage for free. Plan a picnic, bring a book, snap some family pictures as you enjoy this gem of a park hidden in Coral Gables. Regular admission is $20 for adults, $10 for kids 6-17. If you have a big group, this is a steal.
Free Sundays in August at Fairchild
10901 Old Cutler Rd., Coral Gables; www.fairchildgarden.org
Open 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sundays
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell