Free Sundays at Fairchild
Fairchild Tropical Garden is free every Sunday in August. Go get your nature on.
Free Sundays in August at Fairchild
10901 Old Cutler Rd., Coral Gables; www.fairchildgarden.org
Open 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sundays
What could be more romantic than a stroll through Fairchild's vine pergola, holding hands as you look out over the lake, listening to the soothing sounds of the rainforest or frolicking in the Bailey Palm Glade like woodland sprites? What could really make it more romantic is doing all that canoodling in nature without having to shell out $20 per adult.
Sundays in August Fairchild is waiving the entrance fee all day long so South Floridians can enjoy their 83 acres of lush tropical foliage for free. Plan a picnic, bring a book, snap some family pictures as you enjoy this gem of a park hidden in Coral Gables. Regular admission is $20 for adults, $10 for kids 6-17. If you have a big group, this is a steal.
See and Do
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden