Free music, free rum at the AE District
Join the Hongs and Datamouth on Friday night for free music and free Brugal rum at the AE District in the Miami Design District.
By Solange Reyner
Join the Hongs and Datamouth on Friday, August 21, for free music, a look at some cool art and free Brugal rum at the AE District in the Miami Design District.
The Hongs – a local Miami band with an electronic and organic sound – headline the event and will be pre-releasing its EP and giving it away. Datamouth, a solo act, has a visual show you can’t miss.
Both acts will play center stage in the gallery surrounded by artist Simon Birch's "Raw & Loved" display on the walls. The solo exhibition is the first for Birch, whose work is described as high energy in motion portraits.
It all takes place at the AE District, an art gallery that considers itself more of a concept gallery in the heart of Miami's Design District.
The show begins at 8:30 p.m..
3852 North Miami Avenue, Miami
For more details: Call the AE District at 305-571-5122
See and Do
- 7 Reasons Surfside is Miami's Coolest Beach Town
- Debate watching parties in Miami
- 7 Places You Must Visit in Key Biscayne
- Louis C.K. announces four show run at Arsht Center in November
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit