Free music, free rum at the AE District
Join the Hongs and Datamouth on Friday night for free music and free Brugal rum at the AE District in the Miami Design District.
By Solange Reyner
Join the Hongs and Datamouth on Friday, August 21, for free music, a look at some cool art and free Brugal rum at the AE District in the Miami Design District.
The Hongs – a local Miami band with an electronic and organic sound – headline the event and will be pre-releasing its EP and giving it away. Datamouth, a solo act, has a visual show you can’t miss.
Both acts will play center stage in the gallery surrounded by artist Simon Birch's "Raw & Loved" display on the walls. The solo exhibition is the first for Birch, whose work is described as high energy in motion portraits.
It all takes place at the AE District, an art gallery that considers itself more of a concept gallery in the heart of Miami's Design District.
The show begins at 8:30 p.m..
3852 North Miami Avenue, Miami
For more details: Call the AE District at 305-571-5122
See and Do
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- ‘Operation Pedro Pan: The Cuban Children’s Exodus' at HistoryMiami commemorates a dramatic migration