Free movies, summer reading, Frozen adventures & 10 other picks for this week from Munchkin Fun Miami
Munchkin Fun Miami's top 10 picks for Miami family fun
Welcome to the end-of-summer countdown! School is around the corner & this week is packed with family fun…
Treat the kids to a free screening of Mr. Peabody and Sherman in the Grove, make a summer reading bookmark craft at American Girl, explore the fun and adventure of Montessori at a free toddler & me event at Atarah Montessori in the Grove or prep for kindergarten with teachers & activities at Miami Children’s Museum.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Celebrate summer reading with Fizz, Boom, Read at Kendale Lakes, treat kids 8-12 to a mind & strategy gaming session at Main Library, check out this week’s Mall of the America’s kids club for some indoor family fun or celebrate back to school with Mercy Hospital, Anna, Elsa and Olaf at a Frozen Back to School community event.
GIVEAWY ALERT: WIN A FREE SPA MONTH MASSAGE
Every mom deserves some pampering - treat yourself to the massage or facial you definitely deserve. Click here to enter to win a free Miami Spa Month treatment courtesy of the GMCVB and Munchkin Fun Miami.
PARTY SPOTLIGHT: FAIRYTALE FAVORITES
Welcome to our new weekly series highlighting birthday party options - venues, entertainers and characters heading your way once a week! Look for a new business every Sunday and click here to the master list anytime.
Nothing makes a party more special than a visit from your munchkin’s favorite character. Watch as your little one lights up when her favorite princess, fairy, pirate or entertainer walks in the door. It also makes for extra great photo-ops. Call 305-281-7517 or email email@example.com for info & reservations.
See and Do
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016
- 9 weird things you see in Miami
- Are these are the best places in Miami to propose to your loved one?