Free movies, summer reading, Frozen adventures & 10 other picks for this week from Munchkin Fun Miami
Munchkin Fun Miami's top 10 picks for Miami family fun
Welcome to the end-of-summer countdown! School is around the corner & this week is packed with family fun…
Treat the kids to a free screening of Mr. Peabody and Sherman in the Grove, make a summer reading bookmark craft at American Girl, explore the fun and adventure of Montessori at a free toddler & me event at Atarah Montessori in the Grove or prep for kindergarten with teachers & activities at Miami Children’s Museum.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Celebrate summer reading with Fizz, Boom, Read at Kendale Lakes, treat kids 8-12 to a mind & strategy gaming session at Main Library, check out this week’s Mall of the America’s kids club for some indoor family fun or celebrate back to school with Mercy Hospital, Anna, Elsa and Olaf at a Frozen Back to School community event.
GIVEAWY ALERT: WIN A FREE SPA MONTH MASSAGE
Every mom deserves some pampering - treat yourself to the massage or facial you definitely deserve. Click here to enter to win a free Miami Spa Month treatment courtesy of the GMCVB and Munchkin Fun Miami.
PARTY SPOTLIGHT: FAIRYTALE FAVORITES
Welcome to our new weekly series highlighting birthday party options - venues, entertainers and characters heading your way once a week! Look for a new business every Sunday and click here to the master list anytime.
Nothing makes a party more special than a visit from your munchkin’s favorite character. Watch as your little one lights up when her favorite princess, fairy, pirate or entertainer walks in the door. It also makes for extra great photo-ops. Call 305-281-7517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for info & reservations.
See and Do
- Yass, Beach: Five Miami Beaches That Are Better Than South Beach
- 8 Best Places For People Watching in Miami
- 7 Best Spots in Miami to get Ice Cream and Frozen Treats
- 5 Quintessential Palm Beach Experiences You Can Have this Weekend
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 11 Places to Listen to Live Music Every Night in Miami
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums