Free hors d'oeuvres at Toscana Divino's new humpday happy hour
Toscana Divino’s Aperitivo Italiano. Translation: happy hour with free hors d'oeuvres
900 S. Miami Ave.
From 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. every Wednesday, Brickell's top notch Tuscan spot, Toscana Divino's new Aperitivo Italiana not only features signature cocktails, but also free food. Enough said. Or is it? RSVP to email@example.com and get a free cocktail.
- Ex Preservation chef Ryan Harrison heads up Giorgio Rapicavoli's Taperia Raca; menu here>>
- Tommy Hilfiger is buying, redoing The Raleigh; no comment from Michael Schwartz on restaurant's fate
- Carla Pellegrino's Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant opening April 3
- The Villa by Barton G relaunches restaurant as Il Sole
- Java junkies! Tell us about your incurable coffee addiction & win a Keurig Special Edition Brewing System
- Bâoli does Omakase
- Hot sauce, happy hour & pinatas with free stuff at Huahua's Taqueria
- Locals, legends in the galley at SOBEWFF's Ocean Liner Dinner at The Wolfsonian
- Matt Ratcliffe, ex BLT Steak chef de cuisine, heads to Palm Beach as Buccan & Imoto execu chef
- Newly crowned Prince of Porc, Pubbelly's Jose Mendin, giving away free food Feb 20