Free hors d'oeuvres at Toscana Divino's new humpday happy hour
Toscana Divino’s Aperitivo Italiano. Translation: happy hour with free hors d'oeuvres
900 S. Miami Ave.
From 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. every Wednesday, Brickell's top notch Tuscan spot, Toscana Divino's new Aperitivo Italiana not only features signature cocktails, but also free food. Enough said. Or is it? RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and get a free cocktail.
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.