Free Gypsy Kings Show
Former members of famed flamenco group play ONE Bal Harbour on Thursday night
Manolito the Gypsy
When: Thursday, Nov. 11
Time: 7:15 p.m.
Where: ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa
10295 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, at the Cabana Green area behind the resort, will host a free concert on Thursday, Nov. 11 with a certain Spainsh flair.
The Performance on the Green series kicks off with a concert by Manolito the Gypsy. Joined by vocalist Lito and flamenco guitarist Manolo, this pair are former members of the Gypsy Kings who have thrilled presidents and princes, and locally have played crowds at Cozy lounge in South Beach. The event is emceed by Lisa Petrillo and admission is free. You can pre-reserve a cabana or bring a blanket and sit on the lawn.
Parking is available at the municipal lot beneath the Haulover Bridge and valet parking will be available at One Bal Harbour Resort & Spa.
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016