Free Gypsy Kings Show
Former members of famed flamenco group play ONE Bal Harbour on Thursday night
ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, at the Cabana Green area behind the resort, will host a free concert on Thursday, Nov. 11 with a certain Spainsh flair.
The Performance on the Green series kicks off with a concert by Manolito the Gypsy. Joined by vocalist Lito and flamenco guitarist Manolo, this pair are former members of the Gypsy Kings who have thrilled presidents and princes, and locally have played crowds at Cozy lounge in South Beach. The event is emceed by Lisa Petrillo and admission is free. You can pre-reserve a cabana or bring a blanket and sit on the lawn.
Parking is available at the municipal lot beneath the Haulover Bridge and valet parking will be available at One Bal Harbour Resort & Spa.
Manolito the Gypsy
When: Thursday, Nov. 11
Time: 7:15 p.m.
Where: ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa
10295 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival
- Grovetoberfest Celebrates Six Years of Craft Beer
- Can this Miami political roast Make America Laugh Again? Let's hope so