Free Gypsy Kings Show
Former members of famed flamenco group play ONE Bal Harbour on Thursday night
Manolito the Gypsy
When: Thursday, Nov. 11
Time: 7:15 p.m.
Where: ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa
10295 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, at the Cabana Green area behind the resort, will host a free concert on Thursday, Nov. 11 with a certain Spainsh flair.
The Performance on the Green series kicks off with a concert by Manolito the Gypsy. Joined by vocalist Lito and flamenco guitarist Manolo, this pair are former members of the Gypsy Kings who have thrilled presidents and princes, and locally have played crowds at Cozy lounge in South Beach. The event is emceed by Lisa Petrillo and admission is free. You can pre-reserve a cabana or bring a blanket and sit on the lawn.
Parking is available at the municipal lot beneath the Haulover Bridge and valet parking will be available at One Bal Harbour Resort & Spa.
See and Do
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2