Free Gypsy Kings Show
Former members of famed flamenco group play ONE Bal Harbour on Thursday night
Manolito the Gypsy
When: Thursday, Nov. 11
Time: 7:15 p.m.
Where: ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa
10295 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, at the Cabana Green area behind the resort, will host a free concert on Thursday, Nov. 11 with a certain Spainsh flair.
The Performance on the Green series kicks off with a concert by Manolito the Gypsy. Joined by vocalist Lito and flamenco guitarist Manolo, this pair are former members of the Gypsy Kings who have thrilled presidents and princes, and locally have played crowds at Cozy lounge in South Beach. The event is emceed by Lisa Petrillo and admission is free. You can pre-reserve a cabana or bring a blanket and sit on the lawn.
Parking is available at the municipal lot beneath the Haulover Bridge and valet parking will be available at One Bal Harbour Resort & Spa.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15