Free Gypsy Kings Show
Former members of famed flamenco group play ONE Bal Harbour on Thursday night
Manolito the Gypsy
When: Thursday, Nov. 11
Time: 7:15 p.m.
Where: ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa
10295 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, at the Cabana Green area behind the resort, will host a free concert on Thursday, Nov. 11 with a certain Spainsh flair.
The Performance on the Green series kicks off with a concert by Manolito the Gypsy. Joined by vocalist Lito and flamenco guitarist Manolo, this pair are former members of the Gypsy Kings who have thrilled presidents and princes, and locally have played crowds at Cozy lounge in South Beach. The event is emceed by Lisa Petrillo and admission is free. You can pre-reserve a cabana or bring a blanket and sit on the lawn.
Parking is available at the municipal lot beneath the Haulover Bridge and valet parking will be available at One Bal Harbour Resort & Spa.
See and Do
- Shrek, Legos, Cinco de Mayo & Mother’s Day Treats: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 4-10
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 24-26
- ‘MythBusters’ duo gets Miami audience involved in science hijinks
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami