Free guacamole & chips if you use My Ceviche's new online ordering option
My Ceviche launches online ordering
For those who just can't wait to place an order in person or who are too busy to bother calling in an order, My Ceviche has launched online ordering for delivery or pick up. As further incentive to get you to click for your ceviche, the restaurant is giving away guacamole and chips to any online orders over $20 from now until October 31.
235 Washington Ave.
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in