Free guacamole & chips if you use My Ceviche's new online ordering option
My Ceviche launches online ordering
For those who just can't wait to place an order in person or who are too busy to bother calling in an order, My Ceviche has launched online ordering for delivery or pick up. As further incentive to get you to click for your ceviche, the restaurant is giving away guacamole and chips to any online orders over $20 from now until October 31.
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"
- A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo