Free guacamole & chips if you use My Ceviche's new online ordering option
My Ceviche launches online ordering
For those who just can't wait to place an order in person or who are too busy to bother calling in an order, My Ceviche has launched online ordering for delivery or pick up. As further incentive to get you to click for your ceviche, the restaurant is giving away guacamole and chips to any online orders over $20 from now until October 31.
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage