Free guacamole & chips if you use My Ceviche's new online ordering option
My Ceviche launches online ordering
For those who just can't wait to place an order in person or who are too busy to bother calling in an order, My Ceviche has launched online ordering for delivery or pick up. As further incentive to get you to click for your ceviche, the restaurant is giving away guacamole and chips to any online orders over $20 from now until October 31.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami