Free guacamole & chips if you use My Ceviche's new online ordering option
My Ceviche launches online ordering
For those who just can't wait to place an order in person or who are too busy to bother calling in an order, My Ceviche has launched online ordering for delivery or pick up. As further incentive to get you to click for your ceviche, the restaurant is giving away guacamole and chips to any online orders over $20 from now until October 31.
235 Washington Ave.
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants