Free food & drinks plus stilt walkers tonight at Sushi Sake's Kendall opening
Open to the public party starts at 8 p.m.
Celebrating its 7th location in the Hammocks, aka Kendall, loungey late night sushi spot Sushi Sake is inviting the public to freeload at the grand opening soiree starting at 8 p.m. tonight. Among the highlights: complimentary appetizers, sushi tastings, signature cocktails and entertainment including stilt-walkers, live body painting, dancers and more. The restaurant will open for regular lunch and dinner service at 11 a.m. on Friday, September 21.
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more