Free food & drinks plus stilt walkers tonight at Sushi Sake's Kendall opening
Open to the public party starts at 8 p.m.
Celebrating its 7th location in the Hammocks, aka Kendall, loungey late night sushi spot Sushi Sake is inviting the public to freeload at the grand opening soiree starting at 8 p.m. tonight. Among the highlights: complimentary appetizers, sushi tastings, signature cocktails and entertainment including stilt-walkers, live body painting, dancers and more. The restaurant will open for regular lunch and dinner service at 11 a.m. on Friday, September 21.
14649 SW 104 Street
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years