Free food & drinks plus stilt walkers tonight at Sushi Sake's Kendall opening
Open to the public party starts at 8 p.m.
Celebrating its 7th location in the Hammocks, aka Kendall, loungey late night sushi spot Sushi Sake is inviting the public to freeload at the grand opening soiree starting at 8 p.m. tonight. Among the highlights: complimentary appetizers, sushi tastings, signature cocktails and entertainment including stilt-walkers, live body painting, dancers and more. The restaurant will open for regular lunch and dinner service at 11 a.m. on Friday, September 21.
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.
- La Mar by Gastón Acurio opens at Mandarin Oriental, Miami on Wednesday, March 19