Free food & drinks plus stilt walkers tonight at Sushi Sake's Kendall opening
Open to the public party starts at 8 p.m.
Celebrating its 7th location in the Hammocks, aka Kendall, loungey late night sushi spot Sushi Sake is inviting the public to freeload at the grand opening soiree starting at 8 p.m. tonight. Among the highlights: complimentary appetizers, sushi tastings, signature cocktails and entertainment including stilt-walkers, live body painting, dancers and more. The restaurant will open for regular lunch and dinner service at 11 a.m. on Friday, September 21.
14649 SW 104 Street
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami