Free food & drinks plus stilt walkers tonight at Sushi Sake's Kendall opening
Open to the public party starts at 8 p.m.
Celebrating its 7th location in the Hammocks, aka Kendall, loungey late night sushi spot Sushi Sake is inviting the public to freeload at the grand opening soiree starting at 8 p.m. tonight. Among the highlights: complimentary appetizers, sushi tastings, signature cocktails and entertainment including stilt-walkers, live body painting, dancers and more. The restaurant will open for regular lunch and dinner service at 11 a.m. on Friday, September 21.
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF