Free Concert, Samba and Capoeira!
Celebrate legendary Brazilian designer Roberto Burle Marx's new landscape designs in downtown Miami tonight.
AmericanAirlines Arena - East Plaza
601 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33132
Friday, Oct. 2 @ 5:30 p.m.
Come celebrate the amazing new sidewalk and landscape created by legendary designer Roberto Burle Marx on Friday, Oct. 2.
Marx created a one-of-a-kind beautiful masterpiece for the Biscayne Boulevard New World Design Project, so come to the festivities and enjoy some of the best of Brazilian culture right in Downtown Miami.
There will be food, dancing, drums, capoeira demonstrations, samba music and a FREE CONCERT with one of Brazil's favorite bands straight from Rio, BOSSACUCANOVA!
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color