Free Concert, Samba and Capoeira!
Celebrate legendary Brazilian designer Roberto Burle Marx's new landscape designs in downtown Miami tonight.
AmericanAirlines Arena - East Plaza
601 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33132
Friday, Oct. 2 @ 5:30 p.m.
Come celebrate the amazing new sidewalk and landscape created by legendary designer Roberto Burle Marx on Friday, Oct. 2.
Marx created a one-of-a-kind beautiful masterpiece for the Biscayne Boulevard New World Design Project, so come to the festivities and enjoy some of the best of Brazilian culture right in Downtown Miami.
There will be food, dancing, drums, capoeira demonstrations, samba music and a FREE CONCERT with one of Brazil's favorite bands straight from Rio, BOSSACUCANOVA!
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano