Free Concert, Samba and Capoeira!
Celebrate legendary Brazilian designer Roberto Burle Marx's new landscape designs in downtown Miami tonight.
AmericanAirlines Arena - East Plaza
601 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33132
Friday, Oct. 2 @ 5:30 p.m.
Come celebrate the amazing new sidewalk and landscape created by legendary designer Roberto Burle Marx on Friday, Oct. 2.
Marx created a one-of-a-kind beautiful masterpiece for the Biscayne Boulevard New World Design Project, so come to the festivities and enjoy some of the best of Brazilian culture right in Downtown Miami.
There will be food, dancing, drums, capoeira demonstrations, samba music and a FREE CONCERT with one of Brazil's favorite bands straight from Rio, BOSSACUCANOVA!
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados
- From Brooklyn to Wynwood: The Greatest Day Ever comes to Miami in May
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff
- Beer, pigskin, skin, more pigskin, music, more beer & Super Bowl!