Free Concert, Samba and Capoeira!
Celebrate legendary Brazilian designer Roberto Burle Marx's new landscape designs in downtown Miami tonight.
AmericanAirlines Arena - East Plaza
601 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33132
Friday, Oct. 2 @ 5:30 p.m.
Come celebrate the amazing new sidewalk and landscape created by legendary designer Roberto Burle Marx on Friday, Oct. 2.
Marx created a one-of-a-kind beautiful masterpiece for the Biscayne Boulevard New World Design Project, so come to the festivities and enjoy some of the best of Brazilian culture right in Downtown Miami.
There will be food, dancing, drums, capoeira demonstrations, samba music and a FREE CONCERT with one of Brazil's favorite bands straight from Rio, BOSSACUCANOVA!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell