Free Concert, Samba and Capoeira!
Celebrate legendary Brazilian designer Roberto Burle Marx's new landscape designs in downtown Miami tonight.
AmericanAirlines Arena - East Plaza
601 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33132
Friday, Oct. 2 @ 5:30 p.m.
Come celebrate the amazing new sidewalk and landscape created by legendary designer Roberto Burle Marx on Friday, Oct. 2.
Marx created a one-of-a-kind beautiful masterpiece for the Biscayne Boulevard New World Design Project, so come to the festivities and enjoy some of the best of Brazilian culture right in Downtown Miami.
There will be food, dancing, drums, capoeira demonstrations, samba music and a FREE CONCERT with one of Brazil's favorite bands straight from Rio, BOSSACUCANOVA!
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem