Free bourbon cocktails for women Fridays in September at Yardbird
In celebration of Nat'l Bourbon Month, Yardbird's giving the stuff away to the gals
Here we go again, another National Insert Your Favorite Food or Drink Month, this time in honor of bourbon, and to celebrate, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar is giving free bourbon cocktails to women from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. every Friday until the end of September. Chasing those cocktails are free snacks: fried black eyed peas, candied spiced peanuts and house dill pickles, available to those with X and or Y chromosomes.
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.
- La Mar by Gastón Acurio opens at Mandarin Oriental, Miami on Wednesday, March 19