Free Beach Volleyball courtesy of Equinox
Looking for an activity after all the clubbing on Friday night? Hit up Eighth and Ocean for Equinox's free beach volleyball lessons.
Eighth and Ocean Drive
By Solange Reyner
Don't have enough mula to hit the gym or pay for those uber-expensive classes/trainers? Don't fret - hit the beach every Saturday for free to play some beach volleyball courtesy of Equinox.
It's the Fitness Clubs' outdoor group fitness class, and it all takes place every Saturday from 10 am-noon. Just show up with a towel, some workout clothes (bathing suit preferable), and some H20.
The class is taught by EVP Volleyball instructor Weyni Johnson. He'll take you some easy-to-follow camp drills and partnered exercises. You'll be spiking the ball in no time.
See and Do
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 16-18
- Festival of Chocolate arrives in Miami this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 16-18
- Shakespeare Miami takes on ‘The Tempest’
- Tamiami International Orchid Festival unites lovers of exotic plants
- Take a drive through South Dade at the Redland Riot Road Rallye