Free Beach Volleyball courtesy of Equinox
Looking for an activity after all the clubbing on Friday night? Hit up Eighth and Ocean for Equinox's free beach volleyball lessons.
Eighth and Ocean Drive
By Solange Reyner
Don't have enough mula to hit the gym or pay for those uber-expensive classes/trainers? Don't fret - hit the beach every Saturday for free to play some beach volleyball courtesy of Equinox.
It's the Fitness Clubs' outdoor group fitness class, and it all takes place every Saturday from 10 am-noon. Just show up with a towel, some workout clothes (bathing suit preferable), and some H20.
The class is taught by EVP Volleyball instructor Weyni Johnson. He'll take you some easy-to-follow camp drills and partnered exercises. You'll be spiking the ball in no time.
See and Do
- What to do with kids in Miami May 20-26
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 17-19
- What to do with kids in Miami May 13-19
- Bill Cosby, at Hard Rock Sunday, talks about TV, racism and life
- ‘War Horse’ casts a simple yet powerful spell
- ‘Memphis’ cast shows vocal chops
- Create-A-Skate at the Museum of Discovery and Science
- 'War Horse' gallops into the South Florida this week
- Miami Museum Month
- 16 things to do with kids May 6-12