Free Beach Volleyball courtesy of Equinox
Looking for an activity after all the clubbing on Friday night? Hit up Eighth and Ocean for Equinox's free beach volleyball lessons.
Eighth and Ocean Drive
By Solange Reyner
Don't have enough mula to hit the gym or pay for those uber-expensive classes/trainers? Don't fret - hit the beach every Saturday for free to play some beach volleyball courtesy of Equinox.
It's the Fitness Clubs' outdoor group fitness class, and it all takes place every Saturday from 10 am-noon. Just show up with a towel, some workout clothes (bathing suit preferable), and some H20.
The class is taught by EVP Volleyball instructor Weyni Johnson. He'll take you some easy-to-follow camp drills and partnered exercises. You'll be spiking the ball in no time.
See and Do
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- ‘Operation Pedro Pan: The Cuban Children’s Exodus' at HistoryMiami commemorates a dramatic migration