Free Beach Volleyball courtesy of Equinox
Looking for an activity after all the clubbing on Friday night? Hit up Eighth and Ocean for Equinox's free beach volleyball lessons.
Eighth and Ocean Drive
By Solange Reyner
Don't have enough mula to hit the gym or pay for those uber-expensive classes/trainers? Don't fret - hit the beach every Saturday for free to play some beach volleyball courtesy of Equinox.
It's the Fitness Clubs' outdoor group fitness class, and it all takes place every Saturday from 10 am-noon. Just show up with a towel, some workout clothes (bathing suit preferable), and some H20.
The class is taught by EVP Volleyball instructor Weyni Johnson. He'll take you some easy-to-follow camp drills and partnered exercises. You'll be spiking the ball in no time.
See and Do
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- ‘Shorts Gone Wild 2’ finds laughs and deeper moments in brief LGBT-themed plays
- Olaf parties, freebie fun & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Ahmed Ahmed heads to South Florida with the 'Sullivan & Son' Comedy Tour
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 8-10