Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 15-17
Free and cheap things to do this weekend courtesy of Miami on the Cheap
If you can’t find anything to do this weekend, you’ve been living under a rock. South Florida’s glorious winter season continues with all kinds of free and events for those who prefer their good times at a lower price.
This weekend brings the Bird Road Art Walk, two food truck events and, of course, The Fair. To keep up with latest news on deals, discounts and free events in South Florida, sign up for our newsletter. For more tips on what to do this weekend, read the frequently updated Miami on the Cheap weekend roundup of free and cheap events.
Here are Miami on the Cheap’s top picks for free and cheap weekend fun March 15-17.
Coupons for the fair
For the younger set, The Fair is the big event for the next two week. But don’t set out before checking for free days and discount coupons.
Discount art films
If you’re suffering art film withdrawal after the Miami International Film Festival, take advantage of Miami Film Month, which offers discounted $6 admission to Miami-Dade film houses.
Big Night in Little Haiti
Friday brings the free monthly Big Night in Little Haiti celebration, with kids’ activities, food, art and free concerts, including performances by Papy Joy le Twoubadou and Magnum Band Beatz.
Free concert and a food truck roundup
Magic City Casino and The Burger Beast host the monthly food truck roundup at the Magic City Casino, with offerings from 20 Miami mobile meal makers. After dinner, stroll over to Secada’s for a free concert by the New Classic Rock All Stars.
Classic cars, music and more food trucks
The free 2013 Classic Car Show, Food Truck & Vendor Community Event will showcase car competitions, music, performances, local vendors and yet more food trucks at the PSN Town Center on Sunday.
See and Do
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- Country music and ocean conservation converge at Tortuga Music Festival