Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
South Florida kids can hang with the critters at Jungle Island for free during the month of September.
Jungle Island invites residents of Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward and Palm Beach Counties to experience the popular zoological attraction with free park admission for all kids coupled with an itinerary of family-friendly events from September 2-30, 2014.
Enjoy fun festivities including Discovery Science Lab (Sept. 6-7) with cool science experiments, ice volcanoes, homemade slime and Mad Scientist photo spot; Superhero Social (Sept. 13-14) where kids can come dressed up as their favorite caped crusader and participate in cape and mask crafts, report for superhero training academy and visit with local heroes; Pirates & Princesses (Sept. 20-21) with scavenger hunts, hidden treasures, magic wand craft corner and more; and Healthy Kids (Sept. 27-28) featuring kids kitchen demonstrations of healthy snacks, Zumba dance party, aqua park fun, and animal diet education.
During the All Kids FREE promotion, children ages 10 and under receive free park access when parents provide proof of South Florida residency September 2-30. Park admission includes interactions with some of the world’s most fascinating animals and educational shows.
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami
See and Do
- 32 tons of real snow to hit Miami's Bayside Marketplace Saturday
- Kayak by the light of the moon
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 2016 Great Park Summit showcases strategies for parks in Miami-Dade on Friday
- Hands-on event for kids and parents in Miami’s Design District on Sunday, April 17
- 7 Fun Things To Do During Spring Break for Teens (and Adults of Any Age)
- Eight options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Columbus Day Regatta enters 60th year on Biscayne Bay