Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
Argentinean treats arrive on South Beach this fall.
610 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach
Opening Sept/Oct 2014
Sate your sweet tooth with a taste of Argentina this fall as Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road.
Billed as an "ice cream-gelato hybrid," the helado is available in 30 flavors, including dulce de leche and chocolate as well as sorbet and light varieties. Top sellers include Grand Dulce de Leche, Zamaione and green apple sorbet. Freddinos (helado blended with coffee), smoothies and sundaes are also available.
Freddo has been serving helado in Argentina since 1969 and operates stores in six South American countries and the UK.
The South Beach shop is scheduled to open in September or October at 610 Lincoln Rd.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015