Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
Argentinean treats arrive on South Beach this fall.
Sate your sweet tooth with a taste of Argentina this fall as Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road.
Billed as an "ice cream-gelato hybrid," the helado is available in 30 flavors, including dulce de leche and chocolate as well as sorbet and light varieties. Top sellers include Grand Dulce de Leche, Zamaione and green apple sorbet. Freddinos (helado blended with coffee), smoothies and sundaes are also available.
Freddo has been serving helado in Argentina since 1969 and operates stores in six South American countries and the UK.
The South Beach shop is scheduled to open in September or October at 610 Lincoln Rd.
610 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach
Opening Sept/Oct 2014
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral