Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
Argentinean treats arrive on South Beach this fall.
610 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach
Opening Sept/Oct 2014
Sate your sweet tooth with a taste of Argentina this fall as Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road.
Billed as an "ice cream-gelato hybrid," the helado is available in 30 flavors, including dulce de leche and chocolate as well as sorbet and light varieties. Top sellers include Grand Dulce de Leche, Zamaione and green apple sorbet. Freddinos (helado blended with coffee), smoothies and sundaes are also available.
Freddo has been serving helado in Argentina since 1969 and operates stores in six South American countries and the UK.
The South Beach shop is scheduled to open in September or October at 610 Lincoln Rd.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi