Fratelli Lyon's wildlife-themed full moon pop-up Nov. 28 at Miami Beach Botanical Garden
Dinner to feature Audubon Florida presentation by biologist and wildlife photographer Mac Stone
In celebration of the full (heh) Beaver Moon on Wednesday, November 28, Ken Lyon is popping his Fratelli Lyon up at the Miami Beach Botanical Garden for a prix-fixe dinner with wine and antipasto/Prosecco reception for $65 per person plus tax and tip. Garden members receive a 20% discount. In addition to the food and drink, biologist and wildlife photog Matt Stone will present his award-winning images and multimedia of his explorations in much wilder Florida settings.
Antipasto: taleggio, grissini, bresaola, bruschetta, olivi
Primo: Farotto con funghi e castagne (wild mushroom farotto)
Secondo: Brasato di Vitello o Pesci di Spada (braised veal shank or grilled swordfish)
Dolce: Zabaglione al Moscato
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in