Fratelli Lyon's wildlife-themed full moon pop-up Nov. 28 at Miami Beach Botanical Garden
Dinner to feature Audubon Florida presentation by biologist and wildlife photographer Mac Stone
In celebration of the full (heh) Beaver Moon on Wednesday, November 28, Ken Lyon is popping his Fratelli Lyon up at the Miami Beach Botanical Garden for a prix-fixe dinner with wine and antipasto/Prosecco reception for $65 per person plus tax and tip. Garden members receive a 20% discount. In addition to the food and drink, biologist and wildlife photog Matt Stone will present his award-winning images and multimedia of his explorations in much wilder Florida settings.
Antipasto: taleggio, grissini, bresaola, bruschetta, olivi
Primo: Farotto con funghi e castagne (wild mushroom farotto)
Secondo: Brasato di Vitello o Pesci di Spada (braised veal shank or grilled swordfish)
Dolce: Zabaglione al Moscato
6 p.m. reception, 7:15 p.m. presentation, 8 p.m. dinner November 28
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- The Stones, McCartney, Dylan & DeRosa! Izzy's Fish & Oyster's Jamie DeRosa repping Miami at The Desert Trip
- The #FoieLife:Chef Jeremiah's Duck Duck Goose quacking in Wynwood June
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"