Fratelli Lyon's July 12 pop-up dinner at the Bass Museum of Art
Fratelli Lyon may have left the Design District, but it's on the move
Fratelli Lyon may have checked out of the Design District, but Kenneth Lyon's Italian spot isn't completely gone and will magically reappear beginning at 6 p.m. Thursday, July 12 when it pops up at The Bass Museum of Art for a five course, prix-fixe wine dinner featuring some of Fratelli's greatest hits. But it's not some stuffy sit down dinner. Your night starts with some Prosecco at 6 p.m. , followed by pre-dinner entertainment and cocktail-infused gallery gallivanting. Dinner starts at 7. Tickets are $65 per person; a 20% service charge and taxes will be added. For reservations, email email@example.com.
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more
- Giorgio Rapicavoli’s Taperia Raca sold, closed