Fratelli Lyon's July 12 pop-up dinner at the Bass Museum of Art
Fratelli Lyon may have left the Design District, but it's on the move
Fratelli Lyon may have checked out of the Design District, but Kenneth Lyon's Italian spot isn't completely gone and will magically reappear beginning at 6 p.m. Thursday, July 12 when it pops up at The Bass Museum of Art for a five course, prix-fixe wine dinner featuring some of Fratelli's greatest hits. But it's not some stuffy sit down dinner. Your night starts with some Prosecco at 6 p.m. , followed by pre-dinner entertainment and cocktail-infused gallery gallivanting. Dinner starts at 7. Tickets are $65 per person; a 20% service charge and taxes will be added. For reservations, email email@example.com.
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover