Fratelli Lyon's July 12 pop-up dinner at the Bass Museum of Art
Fratelli Lyon may have left the Design District, but it's on the move
Fratelli Lyon may have checked out of the Design District, but Kenneth Lyon's Italian spot isn't completely gone and will magically reappear beginning at 6 p.m. Thursday, July 12 when it pops up at The Bass Museum of Art for a five course, prix-fixe wine dinner featuring some of Fratelli's greatest hits. But it's not some stuffy sit down dinner. Your night starts with some Prosecco at 6 p.m. , followed by pre-dinner entertainment and cocktail-infused gallery gallivanting. Dinner starts at 7. Tickets are $65 per person; a 20% service charge and taxes will be added. For reservations, email email@example.com.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai