Fratelli Lyon's July 12 pop-up dinner at the Bass Museum of Art
Fratelli Lyon may have left the Design District, but it's on the move
Fratelli Lyon may have checked out of the Design District, but Kenneth Lyon's Italian spot isn't completely gone and will magically reappear beginning at 6 p.m. Thursday, July 12 when it pops up at The Bass Museum of Art for a five course, prix-fixe wine dinner featuring some of Fratelli's greatest hits. But it's not some stuffy sit down dinner. Your night starts with some Prosecco at 6 p.m. , followed by pre-dinner entertainment and cocktail-infused gallery gallivanting. Dinner starts at 7. Tickets are $65 per person; a 20% service charge and taxes will be added. For reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years