Fratelli Lyon's July 12 pop-up dinner at the Bass Museum of Art
Fratelli Lyon may have left the Design District, but it's on the move
Fratelli Lyon may have checked out of the Design District, but Kenneth Lyon's Italian spot isn't completely gone and will magically reappear beginning at 6 p.m. Thursday, July 12 when it pops up at The Bass Museum of Art for a five course, prix-fixe wine dinner featuring some of Fratelli's greatest hits. But it's not some stuffy sit down dinner. Your night starts with some Prosecco at 6 p.m. , followed by pre-dinner entertainment and cocktail-infused gallery gallivanting. Dinner starts at 7. Tickets are $65 per person; a 20% service charge and taxes will be added. For reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in