Frankie B. Denim Trunk Show
Peep the fun and flirty denim collection this week at Key Biscayne-based Rosza boutique.
Denim junkies, rejoice!
Premium denim line Frankie B. will be hosting a trunk show at Rosza, a Key Biscayne-based boutique on Tuesday, December 17, 2013.
Created by denim pioneer Daniella Clarke, Frankie B. has been creating fun, flirty denim styles for women since 1999. The Frankie B. sensibility — edgy and unabashedly sexy for the body-confident woman — was born out of Daniella’s time during the late 1990s while touring with her guitarist husband Gilby Clarke of Guns N' Roses (with whom she has a daughter, Frankie, the inspiration behind the line’s name).
Join the dungaree-loving fun at Rosza (328 Crandon Blvd #118, Key Biscayne) from 2 to 7 p.m.
Rock on, Miami!
328 Crandon Blvd #118, Key Biscayne
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open