Frankie B. Denim Trunk Show
Peep the fun and flirty denim collection this week at Key Biscayne-based Rosza boutique.
328 Crandon Blvd #118, Key Biscayne
Denim junkies, rejoice!
Premium denim line Frankie B. will be hosting a trunk show at Rosza, a Key Biscayne-based boutique on Tuesday, December 17, 2013.
Created by denim pioneer Daniella Clarke, Frankie B. has been creating fun, flirty denim styles for women since 1999. The Frankie B. sensibility — edgy and unabashedly sexy for the body-confident woman — was born out of Daniella’s time during the late 1990s while touring with her guitarist husband Gilby Clarke of Guns N' Roses (with whom she has a daughter, Frankie, the inspiration behind the line’s name).
Join the dungaree-loving fun at Rosza (328 Crandon Blvd #118, Key Biscayne) from 2 to 7 p.m.
Rock on, Miami!
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project