Fragolina Pompadour Runway Show at Set
Spring is around the corner; get in the mood of the new fashions coming in to play this season tonight at Set for the Fragolina Pompadour Runway Show at Set!
Walk, walk, strut, strut; spring is right around the corner; get in the mood of the new fashions coming in to play this season tonight at Set for the Fragolina Pompadour Runway Show presented by MOD Media. This collection is all about 50’s Glam; expect high waist suits, ruffles, bandeau tops, lots of bright colors, and beautiful detailing. The Fashionistas will be out tonight as they admire this 2010 collection that was recently featured in the January 2010 Vogue issue.
Set resident DJ’s Chicco Secci, Ron Luna will get the party started in the main room, while DJ John sways it out to hip hop upstairs. Expect a crowd at the door, dress code; fashionably chic, I mean it’s all about fashion tonight. Guys without girls, good luck getting in, they try to keep the ratio more females to guys, but get a bottle and you’ll have no problem getting in, but I suggest making reservations ahead of time. Once you’re in, get ready to enjoy the lights, music, and beautiful scenery of Miami’s elite. Now get to it, work it, work it, WORK IT!
- Velvet Underground: Vinyl fever returns on Record Store Day, LA-based dark glam opera band 'Timur and the Dime Museum' plays for The Miami Light Project, and go retro with famed drag queen Elaine Lancaster at Miami Bingo Bash
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Plans emerge to save Miami's oldest bar as owners announce sale of Tobacco Road
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival