Fragolina Pompadour Runway Show at Set
Spring is around the corner; get in the mood of the new fashions coming in to play this season tonight at Set for the Fragolina Pompadour Runway Show at Set!
Walk, walk, strut, strut; spring is right around the corner; get in the mood of the new fashions coming in to play this season tonight at Set for the Fragolina Pompadour Runway Show presented by MOD Media. This collection is all about 50’s Glam; expect high waist suits, ruffles, bandeau tops, lots of bright colors, and beautiful detailing. The Fashionistas will be out tonight as they admire this 2010 collection that was recently featured in the January 2010 Vogue issue.
Set resident DJ’s Chicco Secci, Ron Luna will get the party started in the main room, while DJ John sways it out to hip hop upstairs. Expect a crowd at the door, dress code; fashionably chic, I mean it’s all about fashion tonight. Guys without girls, good luck getting in, they try to keep the ratio more females to guys, but get a bottle and you’ll have no problem getting in, but I suggest making reservations ahead of time. Once you’re in, get ready to enjoy the lights, music, and beautiful scenery of Miami’s elite. Now get to it, work it, work it, WORK IT!
- 13 things you can't miss this President's Day Weekend - Feb. 12-14
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Free Whiskey, rooftop revelry & parties for those who love and couldn't care less about the Super Bowl
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke