Fragolina Pompadour Runway Show at Set
Spring is around the corner; get in the mood of the new fashions coming in to play this season tonight at Set for the Fragolina Pompadour Runway Show at Set!
Walk, walk, strut, strut; spring is right around the corner; get in the mood of the new fashions coming in to play this season tonight at Set for the Fragolina Pompadour Runway Show presented by MOD Media. This collection is all about 50’s Glam; expect high waist suits, ruffles, bandeau tops, lots of bright colors, and beautiful detailing. The Fashionistas will be out tonight as they admire this 2010 collection that was recently featured in the January 2010 Vogue issue.
Set resident DJ’s Chicco Secci, Ron Luna will get the party started in the main room, while DJ John sways it out to hip hop upstairs. Expect a crowd at the door, dress code; fashionably chic, I mean it’s all about fashion tonight. Guys without girls, good luck getting in, they try to keep the ratio more females to guys, but get a bottle and you’ll have no problem getting in, but I suggest making reservations ahead of time. Once you’re in, get ready to enjoy the lights, music, and beautiful scenery of Miami’s elite. Now get to it, work it, work it, WORK IT!
- Beer, pigskin, skin, more pigskin, music, more beer & Super Bowl!
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar