Fragolina Pompadour Runway Show at Set
Spring is around the corner; get in the mood of the new fashions coming in to play this season tonight at Set for the Fragolina Pompadour Runway Show at Set!
Walk, walk, strut, strut; spring is right around the corner; get in the mood of the new fashions coming in to play this season tonight at Set for the Fragolina Pompadour Runway Show presented by MOD Media. This collection is all about 50’s Glam; expect high waist suits, ruffles, bandeau tops, lots of bright colors, and beautiful detailing. The Fashionistas will be out tonight as they admire this 2010 collection that was recently featured in the January 2010 Vogue issue.
Set resident DJ’s Chicco Secci, Ron Luna will get the party started in the main room, while DJ John sways it out to hip hop upstairs. Expect a crowd at the door, dress code; fashionably chic, I mean it’s all about fashion tonight. Guys without girls, good luck getting in, they try to keep the ratio more females to guys, but get a bottle and you’ll have no problem getting in, but I suggest making reservations ahead of time. Once you’re in, get ready to enjoy the lights, music, and beautiful scenery of Miami’s elite. Now get to it, work it, work it, WORK IT!
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez
- Miss Coco Peru at Cabaret, Spring Fling at 1111, db Bistro happenings, early bird boozing at Katsuya
- The Forge in Miami Beach fuses music and food three nights a week