Fragolina Pompadour Runway Show at Set
Spring is around the corner; get in the mood of the new fashions coming in to play this season tonight at Set for the Fragolina Pompadour Runway Show at Set!
Walk, walk, strut, strut; spring is right around the corner; get in the mood of the new fashions coming in to play this season tonight at Set for the Fragolina Pompadour Runway Show presented by MOD Media. This collection is all about 50’s Glam; expect high waist suits, ruffles, bandeau tops, lots of bright colors, and beautiful detailing. The Fashionistas will be out tonight as they admire this 2010 collection that was recently featured in the January 2010 Vogue issue.
Set resident DJ’s Chicco Secci, Ron Luna will get the party started in the main room, while DJ John sways it out to hip hop upstairs. Expect a crowd at the door, dress code; fashionably chic, I mean it’s all about fashion tonight. Guys without girls, good luck getting in, they try to keep the ratio more females to guys, but get a bottle and you’ll have no problem getting in, but I suggest making reservations ahead of time. Once you’re in, get ready to enjoy the lights, music, and beautiful scenery of Miami’s elite. Now get to it, work it, work it, WORK IT!
320 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Free Hatuey Style Cuban beer at this monthly series
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance