Make your pup proud. Head over to Kiehl's Since 1851 on Miami Beach for their fundraiser benefiting the Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-a-Pet.
Blinged-out dog collars, gourmet biscuits, personalized water bowls, bi-weekly grooming splurges — you adore your canine as though it was your firstborn (eh, you actually believe Fido is human, but whatevs).
Be a four-legged hero and swing by Kiehl's Since 1851 on SoBe for their fundraiser benefitting the Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-a-Pet.
Now through March 27th, every customer who donates $10 or more to The Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-a-Pet may choose between a complimentary Creme de Corps body moisturizer or a Spray-N-Play Cleansing Spritz (one goody per customer).
Talk about a doggone good time.
Kiehl's Since 1851
832 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- How To Black Friday and Cyber Monday Like a Boss
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Your Go-To Shopping Guide for Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game