Make your pup proud. Head over to Kiehl's Since 1851 on Miami Beach for their fundraiser benefiting the Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-a-Pet.
Blinged-out dog collars, gourmet biscuits, personalized water bowls, bi-weekly grooming splurges — you adore your canine as though it was your firstborn (eh, you actually believe Fido is human, but whatevs).
Be a four-legged hero and swing by Kiehl's Since 1851 on SoBe for their fundraiser benefitting the Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-a-Pet.
Now through March 27th, every customer who donates $10 or more to The Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-a-Pet may choose between a complimentary Creme de Corps body moisturizer or a Spray-N-Play Cleansing Spritz (one goody per customer).
Talk about a doggone good time.
Kiehl's Since 1851
832 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book