Make your pup proud. Head over to Kiehl's Since 1851 on Miami Beach for their fundraiser benefiting the Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-a-Pet.
Blinged-out dog collars, gourmet biscuits, personalized water bowls, bi-weekly grooming splurges — you adore your canine as though it was your firstborn (eh, you actually believe Fido is human, but whatevs).
Be a four-legged hero and swing by Kiehl's Since 1851 on SoBe for their fundraiser benefitting the Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-a-Pet.
Now through March 27th, every customer who donates $10 or more to The Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-a-Pet may choose between a complimentary Creme de Corps body moisturizer or a Spray-N-Play Cleansing Spritz (one goody per customer).
Talk about a doggone good time.
Kiehl's Since 1851
832 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- You won’t believe what people were wearing at Miami Swim Week
- 9 favorite looks from Friday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 Best Looks from Thursday's Miami Swim Week Shows
- Best Bridal Boutiques in Coral Gables