Make your pup proud. Head over to Kiehl's Since 1851 on Miami Beach for their fundraiser benefiting the Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-a-Pet.
Kiehl's Since 1851
832 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
Blinged-out dog collars, gourmet biscuits, personalized water bowls, bi-weekly grooming splurges — you adore your canine as though it was your firstborn (eh, you actually believe Fido is human, but whatevs).
Be a four-legged hero and swing by Kiehl's Since 1851 on SoBe for their fundraiser benefitting the Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-a-Pet.
Now through March 27th, every customer who donates $10 or more to The Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-a-Pet may choose between a complimentary Creme de Corps body moisturizer or a Spray-N-Play Cleansing Spritz (one goody per customer).
Talk about a doggone good time.
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Miami's Own Beauty For Real Gets a Makeover
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- Miami.com's Budget-friendly, last-minute Holiday Gift Guide
- F21 RED to Open
- Holiday Gift Guide 2015