Make your pup proud. Head over to Kiehl's Since 1851 on Miami Beach for their fundraiser benefiting the Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-a-Pet.
Kiehl's Since 1851
832 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
Blinged-out dog collars, gourmet biscuits, personalized water bowls, bi-weekly grooming splurges — you adore your canine as though it was your firstborn (eh, you actually believe Fido is human, but whatevs).
Be a four-legged hero and swing by Kiehl's Since 1851 on SoBe for their fundraiser benefitting the Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-a-Pet.
Now through March 27th, every customer who donates $10 or more to The Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-a-Pet may choose between a complimentary Creme de Corps body moisturizer or a Spray-N-Play Cleansing Spritz (one goody per customer).
Talk about a doggone good time.
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Miami-based Company DryZzz Makes Beauty Sleep Simple
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- Interview with #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills' Roxy Sowlaty
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- Tease to Get Toned