Four Seasons Seasonal Pool Pass Party
Upgrade your summer lounging with a seasonal pool pass at the Four Seasons Hotel.
Seasonal Pool Pass Party, June 19th at 11 a.m.
Four Seasons Hotel, 1435 Brickell Avenue, Miami
305-381-3037 on weekdays, 305-381-3190 on weekends
Upgrade your summer fun by heading over to the Four Seasons to take advantage of their seasonal pool pass. This Saturday, June 19, guests can bet the first to get a taste of the good life by lounging poolside at the Four Seasons swanky pool while enjoying Evian spritzes, mini spa treatments and passed frozen fruit. There will be swimwear fashions by Zingara Aventura in case you need to know if the monokini is still in.
Summer passes to the Four Seasons pool will be available through October and cost $25. Cabana packages are $150 and include use of a cabana by 4 people, mineral water, fruit platter and one cocktail per person. Don't miss their new World Cup-theme cocktail menu as well.
Four Seasons, 1435 Brickell Avenue, Miami. Reservations are recommended as space is limited. For reservations, call 305-381-3037 on weekdays or 305-381-3190 on weekends.
See and Do
- 5 Worst Visitors People in Miami Receive in the Winter
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31