Four Seasons Seasonal Pool Pass Party
Upgrade your summer lounging with a seasonal pool pass at the Four Seasons Hotel.
Seasonal Pool Pass Party, June 19th at 11 a.m.
Four Seasons Hotel, 1435 Brickell Avenue, Miami
305-381-3037 on weekdays, 305-381-3190 on weekends
Upgrade your summer fun by heading over to the Four Seasons to take advantage of their seasonal pool pass. This Saturday, June 19, guests can bet the first to get a taste of the good life by lounging poolside at the Four Seasons swanky pool while enjoying Evian spritzes, mini spa treatments and passed frozen fruit. There will be swimwear fashions by Zingara Aventura in case you need to know if the monokini is still in.
Summer passes to the Four Seasons pool will be available through October and cost $25. Cabana packages are $150 and include use of a cabana by 4 people, mineral water, fruit platter and one cocktail per person. Don't miss their new World Cup-theme cocktail menu as well.
Four Seasons, 1435 Brickell Avenue, Miami. Reservations are recommended as space is limited. For reservations, call 305-381-3037 on weekdays or 305-381-3190 on weekends.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15