Four Seasons Seasonal Pool Pass Party
Upgrade your summer lounging with a seasonal pool pass at the Four Seasons Hotel.
Upgrade your summer fun by heading over to the Four Seasons to take advantage of their seasonal pool pass. This Saturday, June 19, guests can bet the first to get a taste of the good life by lounging poolside at the Four Seasons swanky pool while enjoying Evian spritzes, mini spa treatments and passed frozen fruit. There will be swimwear fashions by Zingara Aventura in case you need to know if the monokini is still in.
Summer passes to the Four Seasons pool will be available through October and cost $25. Cabana packages are $150 and include use of a cabana by 4 people, mineral water, fruit platter and one cocktail per person. Don't miss their new World Cup-theme cocktail menu as well.
Four Seasons, 1435 Brickell Avenue, Miami. Reservations are recommended as space is limited. For reservations, call 305-381-3037 on weekdays or 305-381-3190 on weekends.
Seasonal Pool Pass Party, June 19th at 11 a.m.
Four Seasons Hotel, 1435 Brickell Avenue, Miami
305-381-3037 on weekdays, 305-381-3190 on weekends
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Little Haiti's galleries, shops and bars
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival