Four Seasons Seasonal Pool Pass Party
Upgrade your summer lounging with a seasonal pool pass at the Four Seasons Hotel.
Seasonal Pool Pass Party, June 19th at 11 a.m.
Four Seasons Hotel, 1435 Brickell Avenue, Miami
305-381-3037 on weekdays, 305-381-3190 on weekends
Upgrade your summer fun by heading over to the Four Seasons to take advantage of their seasonal pool pass. This Saturday, June 19, guests can bet the first to get a taste of the good life by lounging poolside at the Four Seasons swanky pool while enjoying Evian spritzes, mini spa treatments and passed frozen fruit. There will be swimwear fashions by Zingara Aventura in case you need to know if the monokini is still in.
Summer passes to the Four Seasons pool will be available through October and cost $25. Cabana packages are $150 and include use of a cabana by 4 people, mineral water, fruit platter and one cocktail per person. Don't miss their new World Cup-theme cocktail menu as well.
Four Seasons, 1435 Brickell Avenue, Miami. Reservations are recommended as space is limited. For reservations, call 305-381-3037 on weekdays or 305-381-3190 on weekends.
See and Do
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6
- Fireworks, festivals, parades & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Florida Supercon: Top Five Things to Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Jungle Island hosts 99.9 Kiss Country Music Festival on the Fourth of July
- Nikki Beach hosts bacon bash on July 5
- Out in the Tropics fest presents poetry, dance and postmodern flamenco
- Micro Theater Miami reaches out to a new audience with five plays in English
- Basketball giveways, library fun, free movies & Munchkin Fun's 10 other picks for the week